Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

Great location, friendly and helpful staff, comfortable beds and clean rooms. Not much more you can ask for from a hostel. Little more expensive then other places I've stayed in Europe, but good value for money.. Really close to metro station, and around the Port is beautiful, close to beach and shopping. Amazing bagel place around the corner :) Only negative, the shower had a little unpleasant smell in the morning, maybe stale water in pipes...? Nothing major, would 100% stat here again!!

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Dinners made by shania (hope I spelt it write) were amazing. Fully homemade and vegetarian and free sangria every night is great!! Staff are really helpful and most places are within walking distance. Nice atmosphere in the garden although I had 70 year old roommates and they were cold at night so I couldn't even put the fan on and it was so hot in the room - just annoying more than anything! Facilities are good.. Shower could do with a makeover but fine otherwise. Would stay here again!

Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

Nice place, good location. Good walking tours. Helpful staff. Would stay here again. 6 bed female with ensuite was huge... Kind of like an apartment. My bunk was in a separate room... Bathroom nice and tidy. Rooms have personal fridge too :)

Room007 Ventura Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Really good hostel, nice and clean. Friendly staff Good location. Ensuite was clean and toilet was separate from shower which was good. The 4 bed room was a little small, but my roommates were awesome, so didn't matter! Have a great time here, will definitely stay here again when I'm back in Madrid sometime in the future.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

helpful staff, comfy beds and nice, clean and big bathroom. good breakfast and they have dinner at the hostel too if you dont want to go out. 10 mins walk from Firenze SMN station... very handy. would definitely stay here again and would recommend it as well. one negative - they have lockers, although not very secure. the ones in my room if you turned the whole lock knob it would open the door.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Really helpful and friendly staff! 5 min walk from Roma termini station. Individual safety boxes in rooms. Separate shower from toilet.. Very handy as an ensuite. Good for those who want to party but still good if you don't. Breakfast is yum... Can ores off the menu and prices very good. No laundry facilities in hostel but reasonable laundromat around the corner. Amazing Italian restaurant next to reception. Will definitely stay here again... Highly recommend!!!

Fira backpackers place

Santorini, Greece

Security - not the greatest when I arrived they made a mistake with the bed allocations. So they took out a girls bag and valuables from her locked locker and just left them in the room. Really didn't like that!! Location is excellent.. 2 min walk from village and bus stop. Shower always floods cos the curtain is too short... So many people and commented on this but still nothing done about it!! Busabouts are there but no problem! Value for money not that great but would stay there again

Good key card security.. Although locker system was a little weird - being able to lock them with personal locks would have been easier. Reception were s helpful... Printed out bus timetables for me so I could get to mauthausen concentration camp as my day trip was cancelled. Washing facilities are great, wifi great, breakfast great. Would have been nice if they cleaned the rooms more than every. 3 days! Especially the bathroom. Bar is awesome!!!

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

ves: Key code security wonderful; no bunk beds - major ; rooms and share bathrooms cleaned daily; amazing breakfast; friendly staff; great bar atmosphere; close to metro station; 10 min walk from Main Street; laundry service -ves: only 4 lockers in 5 bed room, but minor issue Had the best stay here, would definitely come back and definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone going to Berlin :) I wish every hostel was like grand hostel!!

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I had a great time at shelter city. They staff are very friendly and helpful. They use a ticketing system for security which Is very effective... Just don't loose it!! I have in a 4 bed female dorm with ensuite... The room was a good size so we weren't all on top of each other. One negative was that the bathroom was very small.. Similar to one that you would find on a train or overnight ferry! But that's the only minor complaint. Would definitely come back!

Smart Hyde Park View

Overall a good experience for 1 night. Negative is that they at the end of your stay you need to bring your own linen back down to reception, which is really inconvenient when the lift doesn't go to your floor and you have to bring down 4 peoples linen as I was the last to leave (the other 3 left at 4am) and they didn't tell us this when we checked in. Breakfast was nothing special.

Hello. Many thanks for staying with us and for providing your valuable feedback. Our goal is to provide clean, budget-conscious accommodation in Central London. We hope we will see you again!

Astor Museum Inn

Overall had a really good experience. I arrived before check in time and I was able to store my bags until I could check in. Good key card access system, also the under bed lockers couldn't be locked with a normal suitcase lock. 6 bed mixed room was a little small. Staff were friendly :)