Hostel Hikers Den

Zabljak, Montenegro

Hikers den is very well located in the town of zabljak, with everything you need nearby. The staff are extremely helpful and knowledge of the trails and highlight the main and popular hiking paths for you on a map. Everyone at the hostel was nice, and it had a great atmosphere; everyone active in the day and hanging out after a long days hike. There is a kitchen and my room had its own kitchenette and the rooms are nice and beds comfy. A great hostel in a beautiful town.

Hostel Nina

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Hostel Nina is more like a home away from home, run by such a kind family. I was in an 8 bed dorm, it was spacious and comfortable. They have a kitchen where they prepare you breakfast each morning, as well as a bar in the old town to have a drink. They organize and guide different tours and what they dont do themselves they set up for you (I did rafting out of town). The family is very accommodating and very knowledgeable about the town. Lovely hostel in a beautiful town!

Outlanders Tribe Hostel

Split, Croatia

I came to the hostel for 3 days, almost two weeks later I'm still here. The staff are amazing and the hostel has a great vibe. At arrival they highlight all the best beaches, restaurants and bars and scenic spots to visit. Everyone is so chill and the atmosphere is great for meeting people. One of my favourite hostels for sure!

Infinity Party Hostels

Budapest, Hungary

The hostel is extremely fun and laidback, but if your're not into partying every night I would suggest going somewhere else. They had just added security bracelets on my last night so its more secure now, but you leave your passpport at the desk.staff are real chill and hangout when they have the time. Events planned for each night and a bar and club downstairs. Meeting people is easy, awesome atmosphere and tons of fun. Cleanliness is okay, basically what you would expect from a party hostel.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

Oporto Invictus Hostel

Porto, Portugal

We loved staying in this hostel! It is so close to everything, all the staff are amazing and SO helpful. A couple nights I just stayed up and talked to them because they're so friendly. They show you everything there is to do on the map and highlight it all. The atmosphere is super chill and the showers and dorms are spacious. Thanks for the great stay!

Lisbon Chillout Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Our stay was okay. The staff ended up being kind of rude and not very helpful (except Andres!), as if they're all burnt out from working there. They told us wrong places for the walking tour, and the next day no guide showed up. They also gossiped about people staying or who had stayed at the hostel. Aside from that the atmosphere was okay, the common room is a nice plce to meet people but there was never any events planned like stated online. Girls bathrooms are awkwardly tiny with two people.

Big Chill Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Big Chill was the best hostel I've stayed at on my trip, we even extended our stay. The Lee and Sana are amazing staff, there's a ton of activities that they will book for you (I did kayaking and biked and my friend took a surf lesson), its super close to the beaches and the atmosphere is fun and relaxed. Every night we had something else going on; bbq, pub crawl, games or just watching a movie it was always entertaining. If you dont stay here you're missing out, Big Chill made my trip in Lagos.

Triana Backpackers

Seville, Spain

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay at triana, we even extended for two days. The staff were great; helpful not only with where to go in Seville but gave information on our other destinations as well. The atmosphere was relaxed and fun, we had a pub night and paella and sangria night all organized by the staff. The roof terrace is a great place to hangout, with hammocks and couches. Laundry was 8€ though which was a little much.