A&O City Hackerbruecke

Munich, Germany

Literally the worst place ive ever stayed. The only thing worse than the disgusting rooms / toilets (they clean them once a week) was the extremely rude staff. I asked for new sheets (which I had to rent) as theirs gave me bed bugs to which they said Its not my problem. I wouldnt send my worst enemy to this hole!!!!

• 6th Aug 2014

Hostel Quetzal

Cancun, Mexico

Awesome hostel! Excellent environment, friendly helpful staff. The atmosphere is like no where else, we were 3 australian girls in a group but so many lone travellers and they were having an awesome time- the staff are BEYOND helpful and make everyone feel included and take you out to sick clubs so you get good deals with them too. STAY HERE!

• 8th Jul 2014

DO NOT STAY HERE! we were three australian friends and our male friend, all well travelled. We pulled up to this place for 4th of july to save money and left after 2 nights. it was terrifying. every single cab driver told us it was a truck stop hotel notorious for prostitutes, junkies and dealers in a gang neighbourhood and we saw all of those things in the first hour. locals told us we were lucky to get out alive or at least not robbed. DO NOT STAY HERE!

• 3rd Jul 2014