I had a wonderful stay at This Old Place. The staff was helpful and friendly and the pizza was delicious. Ronny was particularly helpful and kind - on his morning off of work he took me and two other guests on a beautiful bike ride. I enjoyed my stay so much that I decided to stay two nights instead of one. If you're looking for a quiet and comfortable place to stay outside of the hustle and bustle around yangshuo, this is the place to be!

Thanks a lot for your comment. We are so glad to know that you had a good stay with us. Welcome to This Old Place again. Best wishes :)

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Wada was a wonderful place to stay. The staff was absolutely incredible. So welcoming, so kind, and so helpful. I stayed there on my Birthday and they even gave me homemade cake and made sure my time there was special. The rooms and common area were comfortable and the location is pretty good. I can't say enough good things about Wada. I recommend Wada and hope that I will have the opportunity to stay there again. Thanks Wada for the great experience!