Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great place! Awesome location right next to Vondelpark, great staff, cool funky atmosphere. Great bar area with smoking room. Clean rooms and beds, good bathrooms, lockers under the beds and also available in the halls for in-between checkin and checkout. Only stayed for one night, but seemed like it would be a good place to meet people if travelling solo. Definitely recommend!

Hi, thank you for the awesome review. We hope you are able to stay with us for longer next time! Cheers - The Flying Pig Uptown

The White Tulip Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A party hostel for sure. Right next to Red Light, so noise from the streets all day long, people coming and going at all hours. I stayed in a 14 bed dorm, didn't get much sleep, but then again that's exactly what I anticipated. Bathrooms were pretty poor, dirty, shower stalls made it hard to get dressed, and you had to walk through the bathrooms to get to some of the rooms (really strange). Staff were great, but only go here if you're looking to party! If so, this is your place!

Heart of Gold Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Can't say enough good things about this place! Amazing location literally in the center of Berlin right next to a train station that can send you in any direction you like. Excellent atmosphere, great reception/bar area with a pool table (cheap beer). Friendliest staff of any hostel I stayed at, clean rooms/beds, clean bathrooms, great showers. Absolutely loved my time at the Heart of Gold and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Cozy & Lazy

Rome, Italy

A dump! Water boiler leaked, washer didn't work, beds and linens were dirty and moldy. We decided right away to leave and find a new location. That being said, the owner (who was not the one maintaining the property) was very apologetic, gave us a full refund, and told us he had fired the keeper as we were not the first one to complain. The owner seemed really sincere in turning the place around, and given the excellent location, I would not be surprised if this turns into a great place to stay!

Generator Hostel Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Great place! Very large, open lobby/bar/restaurant with pool tables and lots of common space. Felt more like a hotel than a hostel. Rooms were clean, beds were great, bathroom was nothing out of the ordinary. Only stayed for one night, but would definitely recommend!