Reviews: nsirmas

Location Canada, Gender Male, Age 27

Leo Hostel, Beijing, China
29th Jul 2014

Great hostel! Travelling alone, this was a great place to meet people and join them. Private bedroom was somewhat dirty, with dripping water from the AC causing a bit of mold, but other than that, the hostel was great. The tours from the hostel, especially the Secret Wall tour were a definite highlight and would do it again.

Hello, and thank you for your comments. We try to be Beijing's most sociable hostel, so here is a great place for solo backpackers. Our famous Secret Wall tour is also as popular as ever - please tell your friends about it, We are planning to do some work on some of the private rooms so it will a lot better the next time you stay. Take care, LH :)

8.0
27th Jul 2014

Great hostel to stay in. The organized tours were very disappointing though. I was told I'd be going with a tour group to Shaolin temple. The group that picked me up was an all chinese speaking group and I was left to explore alone and just join for the van rides. The tour they made me join also went to white horse temple and longmen grottoes, so I had to pay extra to join for the temple and since I went to longmen already, I was told I could just bus home. Not as advertised, very displeased!

23rd Jul 2014

Great hostel, very clean and friendly staff. Although I was the only person staying that was not chinese! I felt left out.

• Canada, All Male Group, 25-30
6.0
22nd Jul 2014

Got this hostel on sale, so it was well worth it. However, it felt more like a hotel then a nice atmosphere hostel. The bathroom was pretty unclean and the staff was hit or miss. Some staff was extremely friendly/helpful, while others not so much. For example, asking for which bus to take, one girl told us to just go look at the sign outside! Luckily I was travelling with a chinese speaking friend to figure it out for me.

Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
18th Jul 2014

Amazing location, atmosphere and staff to help you out. The twin room was a great size for two of us and also very clean. Poor internet via wifi, but that just gave us more time to explore outdoors! The food is okay, although trying out the local cuisine is the better option.

wow, you almost find a lot of the advantages of our hostel—amazing location,good atmosphere, and friendly staff, we felt honored. but to be honest, the special roof garden is full of temptation in the summer, have been there? We definitely recommend. And for the network renovation problems, we are very sorry, but we hope Hantanginn's warm family make you feel happy all the time. We are always waiting for you, our friends.