• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
Astor Victoria, London, England
5.7
3rd Jun 2014

Little bit disappointed with the service & room overall. Specifically: there were a bunch of people sitting on each other's laps behind the front desk pretty preoccupied and I wasn't sure who to interrupt to let me check in! When I did get to my room on the ground floor the door was jammed open with a fan. It turns out this was necessary because the door was so noisy that whenever anyone came or went it'd wake up the whole room. However, the location was truly excellent.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
Astor Hyde Park, London, England
24th May 2014

Loved staying here! Came alone for two nights before another flight. The best aspect of the hostel is the location, which was an easy walk from the underground. Since I was only here for such a short time, being close to the muséums and hyde park meant I could see more than I'd thought. Breakfast was also a nice touch :)