Hostel Uppelink Ghent, Gent, Belgium
9th Jul 2014

This is an amazing hostel! They have everything - a nice bar, a full kitchen, computers, friendly staff, spacious rooms. It was clean, comfortable and felt safe. Their sheets were even soft and smelt good, and they had free homemade waffles one night. I would love to stay here again.

MEININGER Brussels City Center, Brussels, Belgium
6th Jul 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. It was clean, comfortable, and had a great common area and a separate bar. My only complaint was that there were so many guests that the kitchen was always dirty. However the hostel did make an effort to clean it everyday so I think it was more the fault of the guests. I had a great time here and I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in brussels.

Le Cirque Hostel, Lille, France
3rd Jul 2014

Very nice hostel with a cool atmosphere, and the owner is super nice! It was nice to have a plug and light on each bunk and a blackout curtain to block the light.

Oasis Backpackers' Toledo, Toledo, Spain
21st May 2014

Oasis was a wonderful hostel! The two I stayed in (Granada and Toledo) were the two best hostels I've had. They are clean, comfortable, safe, and have a great atmosphere. There's a nice common room with a full kitchen and a beautiful view of the city. I would love to stay at this hostel again when I return to Spain.