Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
6th Aug 2014

This place is great. I became sick when I was staying here which ended up being kidney stones and Ana and Eric were so helpful and even came with me to the pharmacy to help translate. The hospitality was exceptional and the all day breakfast was a big plus. Highly recommended!

Victoria House Hostel, Nice, France
2nd Jul 2014

I love Valerio!

Altea Hostel, Nice, France
2.9
28th Jun 2014

Not a safe location ??? Are you kidding me. We are in the center on the corner and there is a police camera just on the front on our hotel. you said take a cab every night ? cab coast minimum at night 35€ you never took any cab ! Nice is a quite and safe place. You rent the sheets, not buy them. Your comments are only in revenge due to the fact that we would not refund your money for you to move in with the boys at the other hostel. You did not read our cancelation Policy ?

Milla Rooms, Split, Croatia
20th Jun 2014

Such a cute lady very willing to help with anything. Good location in between shopping/bars and the beach. Very clean and showers have warm water. TVs in room and nice balcony. Highly reccomended