Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Astor Hyde Park

good location and friendly, helpful staff, but the "free breakfast" was absolutely awful! Such a joke of a breakfast: bread rolls and assorted jams. No yogurt, deli meat, or even juice. For the amount of money you pay to stay there, the least they could do is provide some healthier food for you to start your day.

Agnes Roma B&B

Rome, Italy

I absolutely loved this B&B. It was clean, refreshing, and the family who own it is amazing. They're incredibly nice and treat you like their own family. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. I'm a solo female traveler, and I felt very safe in the B&B.

Thank you for the review, and we're glad that we made you feel safe and confortable. Roma is and will be still here for some time so, hope to see you again! :)

Hotel Moderno

Pisa, Italy

it's alright, it's a hotel so not much atmosphere. good location though and probably the best you'll get in Pisa

David Inn

Florence, Italy

absolutely perfect location in Florence - I could see the Duomo from my bedroom window!! Nadia is amazing and I love her. I would definitely stay here again.

Albergo Centrale bologna

Bologna, Italy

not much atmosphere because it is a hotel, but it's on the main drag in Bologna (Hugo Bassi) and close to the piazza. overall nice facilities

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

This hostel is amazing, especially the staff. I stayed here last summer - I was having an allergic reaction when I arrived, and the staff was so quick to call the ambulance and they're the reason I'm alive today. When I got back from the hospital late at night the staff was so welcoming and nice to me - I had a great time. I would most definitely stay here again!!

Adam&Eva Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

perfect location in Prague, close to the castle and in a hip part of the city. Hostel is very clean and welcoming but staff is not that fun.

Lollis Homestay

Dresden, Germany

it was an okay hostel - close to the park so that was nice. a bit run down and dirty but I guess it was to be expected of a hostel

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

loved it! nice staff, good location in a quiet neighborhood.