Jailhouse Accommodation Christchurch, Christchurch, New Zealand
21st Jun 2014

This hostel is unique! A great experience though. I only stayed one night and it was good. The added bonus' were a free towel and hot water bottle (which I needed as the rooms are quite cold in winter). Very clean and well kept hostel.

The Old Countryhouse, Christchurch, New Zealand
19th Jun 2014

This was a great hostel. The most "homely" hostel I have stayed in in my 3months of travelling. The staff were extremely nice and the beds were the most sturdy bunk beds I've found in any hostel! If you're looking for a party hostel this is not one for you as it is quiet which was perfect for my 3days in Christchurch.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and your kind words.

Jackaroo Hostel Sydney, Sydney, Australia
26th May 2014

This hostel was perfectly located for all the sights in sydney. The only negative comment I have is they decided to clean the windows of the room at 10pm and it took them a noisy hour to complete. Not the hostels fault as it was the station cleaners but a bit annoying

Hi Rachel, Thank you for the great review, we hope you enjoy the rest of your travels.