Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

After staying in hostels for a month and a half, I have to say cocomama is my favourite. The staff is absolutely amazing, the kitchen is stocked with pasta and rice. The common area is a great place to meet people, the yard is awesome and Joop the cat is very cute. The hostel has amazing events going on, I highly recommend the pub crawl! Overall this hostel is the really nice, I would stay here again a million times.

• 18th Jul 2014

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I stayed here for 3 nights. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The bathroom was a bit small but clean, the shower was clean aswell, I've seen way worse. When I was checking out they charged me double, and when I got the receipt I went back. They completely refunded me and gave me a free breakfast voucher(which is really good btw). Overall this hostel is really nice, the location is perfect, the atmosphere is fun, I would stay again.

• 15th Jul 2014

Hotel Perissa

Santorini, Greece

I stayed at Hotel Perissa for 1 night and 2 days. The owner Freddy is very nice! He picks you up from the port or the airport, and drives you there when you are leaving aswell. The room was clean, the bathroom was nice. Don't drink from the tap, or you will soon realize it's seawater. I rented an ATV for the day, I highly recommend it, it was a great time, and you can see the whole island in one day! I would definatley stay here again if I needed too.

• 13th Jul 2014

Pagration Youth Hostel

Athens, Greece

I stayed at the pagration youth hostel for 2 nights! It's a really chill hostel. The second night terry made us all food it was a good time. The staff is very friendly and fun! You have to pay 50 cents for hot water but honestly it was so Hott in athens that the cold shower felt amazing, so no complaints there. For travellers it's a good place to sleep.

• 11th Jul 2014

Room007 Ventura Hostel

Madrid, Spain

I really enjoyed my stay at room007 Ventura. Although I was only there for 2 nights! They had free sangria and drinking games night which was really fun and a great way to meet people. The location was very central, I could walk everywhere I needed to go. The bathrooms in the rooms were clean, aswell as the sinks. One problem was the shower overflowed easily, but being in an all girls room what do you expect! Overall great hostel!

• 6th Jul 2014

Amistat Beach Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I had an amazing stay at amistat beach hostel! I was only there for two nights but I had so much fun, and met a lot of really great people! The atmosphere is chill, and the common room and upstairs terrace brings everyone together. They have a great kitchen, and free breakfast in the morning! The facilities were the same as every other hostel I've stayed in. The beach is beautiful and it's literally 2 minutes walking distance! I have no complaints. Awesome place!!!

• 4th Jul 2014

Hi there! Thank you for your nice comment. We hope to see you again in Amistat Beach Hostel and have more fun! ;)

While staying in this hostel, although it's located on the beautiful canal, there are always people outside, and the noise travels. It can be very disruptive when trying to sleep after travelling around. The bathrooms were clean, the rooms were clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I'm not sure if I would ever stay at this location again, but I would stay at another St. Christophers.

• 30th Jun 2014

Thanks for the review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great time with our staff. We apologise for the noise level, we do encourage security to monitor this in the evenings to ensure our guests get a good sleep, so we will be sure to pass this feedback along. We look forward to having you at St Christopher's again in the future. Kind Regards, The Team at St Christopher's, Paris Canal.

Pride of Paddington

While staying at pride of paddington, my first reaction was that it seemed really dingy, and falling apart. The showers and bathrooms were not the cleanliest. The breakfast was really good in the morning. I probably wouldn't stay here again.

• 28th Jun 2014