Location Sweden, Gender Female, Age 25

Ok Hostel Madrid, Madrid, Spain
17th Aug 2016

This hostel really has everything you would expect from a good hostel. Nice and welcoming staff, nice rooms where you can easily meet people and securely store your luggage and events that makes it easier to meet even more people. Also very clean and modern. Great location. Really everything you would look for in a hostel. Even A/C which is really nice in the heat in Madrid. Would stay here again and recommend to friends.

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar, Porto, Portugal
15th Aug 2016

Maybe I was just lucky, but I found it really easy to meet people in this hostel. Everyone was so friendly and I made some great new friends. Nice staff, fun pubcrawl. Great free walking tour. Don't forget to taste some port wine. Porto is an amazing city.

Hey!Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and had a chance to go on the walking tour and pub crawl! Thank you for your suggestion! We hope to welcome you again soon! OBRIGADA! PILOT Crew

We Love F. Tourists, Lisbon, Portugal
12th Aug 2016

Honestly the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff is so welcoming from the moment you step through the door. Great atmosphere, really easy to meet other travellers. Great food and wine. Would come back to Lisbon just so I can stay there again. Love their welcoming drink and the staff. Also very clean. Sounds too good to be true, but trust me you will not be disappointed if you stay there.

La Banda Rooftop Hostel, Seville, Spain
10th Aug 2016

Great place to stay at, friendly staff and easy to meet other travellers. Great free walking tours and 5 euro dinners. The view from the rooftop is the best. If you want to party there is always people going out. Go to the flamenco show, I've never seen so much passion in one place before in my life. Would definetly come back! Nice with AC in room.

Cadiz Inn Backpackers, Cadiz, Spain
7.7
7th Aug 2016

I got a little bit bad impression already from the start when the girl checking me in told me there would be no activities the coming days. No explanation to why. The people staying in the hostel was nice and they had a good vibe, but the room was so hot. The bed was really loud making a sound every time I turned. Nice cleaning lady trying to keep it clean, but as the facilities were older it might not be the easiest job. Would not go there again if I had another option.

Lights Out Hostel, Malaga, Spain
5th Aug 2016

The location of this hostel is really good, close to all the shops and not far from the beach. The 5 euro dinners are really good and an awesome way to meet other travellers. The 10 euro pub crawl was definetly worth it. If in Malaga again I would book this hostel again, great for solo travellers and others.

3rd Aug 2016

Great free walking tour to see the street art, caves and great views of Alhambra. Let the hostel reserv Alhambra tickets for you as it is the easiest way. Great night with cheap burgers. Easy to meet other travellers. The hostel has a great location, but the facilities are a bit older. Can't really complain about the cleanliness as it is a hostel, but I've seen better. Would recommend for anyone going to Granada.

Thank you very much for the comments. Come back soon!!

• Sweden, All Female Group, 25-30
Yeah Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
26th Jul 2016

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at with the best staff. The staff made us feel so welcome already from the check in. Join the pub crawl and the dinner, it's an awesome way to meet people. Would recommend and would go there again if ever in Barcelona.

MEININGER London Hyde Park, London, England
21st Jun 2016

Great hostel for what I needed, which was just a bed to sleep in for a long layover in London. Great location as it is close to the metro just as well as sightseeing and to the N9 night bus that took me to Heathrow early in the morning. I got upgraded from a 12 dorm basic room to a 4 bed room so great value for money. Not very easy to meet other travellers, but a great place for getting a good nights sleep, although a loud school class outside my room during daytime. Great staff.

Dear Guest, Thanks for the amazing review! we're glad you have had a nice stay with us. hopefully we can welcome you back again soon! Kind Regards, Your Meininger Team.

11th Jun 2016

This hostel has a great location in the centre of the old town of Quebec. The hostel offer some different activities where you can meet other travellers, but other than that the hostel feels very empty for having so many beds. My guess is that there are mainly larger groups staying there. With that said I had a great time there as a solo traveller and met other solo travellers to hang out with. The hostel also has a pub downstairs for having a cheap beer and just chilling.

Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal, Montreal, Canada
9th Jun 2016

Great hostel that offers nice activities which makes it easy to meet other travellers. The staff is really friendly and the owner had a bbq on the rooftop terrace when I was there. Would definitely recommend this hostel and I would stay there again if I return to Montreal.

Hi. Thank you for this excellent review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel Le Gîte du Plateau Mont-Royal! We will be happy to welcome you again very soon.

1st Aug 2015

A great party hostel that arranges pub crawls every night. It was very easy to meet people and I would recommend it for solo travellers as well as for groups. Breakfast was the best I've had in a hostel. Only negative is the WiFi not working in the room and the power outlets being near the floor so not as easy to charge when you're top bunk.

Hostel Oki Doki, Warsaw, Poland
28th Jun 2015

Great hostel for meeting new friends. Great location and very helpful staff. Would stay here again.

Old Centre Hostel, Alicante, Spain
15th Jun 2015

The cleanest hostel I've satyed at. The staff was very helpfull and friendly. The location is perfect. I would stay here again.

Hobo Bear Hostel, Zagreb, Croatia
3rd Aug 2014

Earthers Hostel, Hvar, Croatia
29th Jul 2014

Amazing hostel, awesome atmosphere. The owner really made it feel like a home, no working lockers, but the place felt really secure anyway. Would love to stay there again. Hvar was the best stop on my trip.

Split Backpackers, Split, Croatia
27th Jul 2014

Perfect hostel for our needs as backpackers. The atmosphere was great and the staff was helpful. Big lockers and free towels. I really liked that the beds had a little curtain for some privacy. A few minutes to the harbour and busstation. A little bit confusing that they have two hostels, but I would stay here again.

Botel Marina, Rijeka, Croatia
26th Jul 2014

The botel was everything I expected it to be even if the wifi sometimes didn't work. The staff was very nice and helpful. I would stay here again.

BVJ Champs-Elysées, Paris, France
11th Jun 2014

It was a really nice hostel with a good free breakfast. The only problem I had was that when I told them that one of the bathrooms had ran out of toilet paper they didn't change it until the next day and we were a lot of girls using that bathroom. The location was perfect and I would absolutely stay there again.

REALLY NICE HOSTEL + GOOD FREE BREAKFAST + PERFECT LOCATION.... Thanks a lot... we don't pretend more...

10th Jun 2014

It was a really nice, very clean hostel. I would stay there again.

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.1
9th Jun 2014

It is really what it says, a party hostel. The bar downstairs was really nice and it made it easier to meet other travelers. The doors had no locks and the only way to charge your electronics was in the bar, but other than that I would recommend it. The location was great, near everything.

A&O Hamburg Hauptbahnhof, Hamburg, Germany
8th Jun 2014

Very clean and fresh, almost didn't feel like a hostel. It was a bit loud with the windows open as it is just next to the train station, but with them closed it was perfect. I just stayed there for one night and for that it was perfect, I would stay there again.