Hobo Bear Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

• 3rd Aug 2014

Earthers Hostel

Hvar, Croatia

Amazing hostel, awesome atmosphere. The owner really made it feel like a home, no working lockers, but the place felt really secure anyway. Would love to stay there again. Hvar was the best stop on my trip.

• 29th Jul 2014

Split Backpackers

Split, Croatia

Perfect hostel for our needs as backpackers. The atmosphere was great and the staff was helpful. Big lockers and free towels. I really liked that the beds had a little curtain for some privacy. A few minutes to the harbour and busstation. A little bit confusing that they have two hostels, but I would stay here again.

• 27th Jul 2014

Botel Marina

Rijeka, Croatia

The botel was everything I expected it to be even if the wifi sometimes didn't work. The staff was very nice and helpful. I would stay here again.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

It was a really nice hostel with a good free breakfast. The only problem I had was that when I told them that one of the bathrooms had ran out of toilet paper they didn't change it until the next day and we were a lot of girls using that bathroom. The location was perfect and I would absolutely stay there again.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

REALLY NICE HOSTEL + GOOD FREE BREAKFAST + PERFECT LOCATION.... Thanks a lot... we don't pretend more...

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

It was a really nice, very clean hostel. I would stay there again.

• 10th Jun 2014

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It is really what it says, a party hostel. The bar downstairs was really nice and it made it easier to meet other travelers. The doors had no locks and the only way to charge your electronics was in the bar, but other than that I would recommend it. The location was great, near everything.

• 9th Jun 2014

A&O Hamburg Hauptbahnhof

Hamburg, Germany

Very clean and fresh, almost didn't feel like a hostel. It was a bit loud with the windows open as it is just next to the train station, but with them closed it was perfect. I just stayed there for one night and for that it was perfect, I would stay there again.

• 8th Jun 2014