Location Sweden, Gender Female, Age 25

MEININGER London Hyde Park, London, England
21st Jun 2016

Great hostel for what I needed, which was just a bed to sleep in for a long layover in London. Great location as it is close to the metro just as well as sightseeing and to the N9 night bus that took me to Heathrow early in the morning. I got upgraded from a 12 dorm basic room to a 4 bed room so great value for money. Not very easy to meet other travellers, but a great place for getting a good nights sleep, although a loud school class outside my room during daytime. Great staff.

Dear Guest, Thanks for the amazing review! we're glad you have had a nice stay with us. hopefully we can welcome you back again soon! Kind Regards, Your Meininger Team.

11th Jun 2016

This hostel has a great location in the centre of the old town of Quebec. The hostel offer some different activities where you can meet other travellers, but other than that the hostel feels very empty for having so many beds. My guess is that there are mainly larger groups staying there. With that said I had a great time there as a solo traveller and met other solo travellers to hang out with. The hostel also has a pub downstairs for having a cheap beer and just chilling.

Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal, Montreal, Canada
9th Jun 2016

Great hostel that offers nice activities which makes it easy to meet other travellers. The staff is really friendly and the owner had a bbq on the rooftop terrace when I was there. Would definitely recommend this hostel and I would stay there again if I return to Montreal.

Hi. Thank you for this excellent review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel Le Gîte du Plateau Mont-Royal! We will be happy to welcome you again very soon.

1st Aug 2015

A great party hostel that arranges pub crawls every night. It was very easy to meet people and I would recommend it for solo travellers as well as for groups. Breakfast was the best I've had in a hostel. Only negative is the WiFi not working in the room and the power outlets being near the floor so not as easy to charge when you're top bunk.

Hostel Oki Doki, Warsaw, Poland
28th Jun 2015

Great hostel for meeting new friends. Great location and very helpful staff. Would stay here again.

Old Centre Hostel, Alicante, Spain
15th Jun 2015

The cleanest hostel I've satyed at. The staff was very helpfull and friendly. The location is perfect. I would stay here again.

Hobo Bear Hostel, Zagreb, Croatia
3rd Aug 2014

Earthers Hostel, Hvar, Croatia
29th Jul 2014

Amazing hostel, awesome atmosphere. The owner really made it feel like a home, no working lockers, but the place felt really secure anyway. Would love to stay there again. Hvar was the best stop on my trip.

Split Backpackers, Split, Croatia
27th Jul 2014

Perfect hostel for our needs as backpackers. The atmosphere was great and the staff was helpful. Big lockers and free towels. I really liked that the beds had a little curtain for some privacy. A few minutes to the harbour and busstation. A little bit confusing that they have two hostels, but I would stay here again.

Botel Marina, Rijeka, Croatia
26th Jul 2014

The botel was everything I expected it to be even if the wifi sometimes didn't work. The staff was very nice and helpful. I would stay here again.

11th Jun 2014

It was a really nice hostel with a good free breakfast. The only problem I had was that when I told them that one of the bathrooms had ran out of toilet paper they didn't change it until the next day and we were a lot of girls using that bathroom. The location was perfect and I would absolutely stay there again.

REALLY NICE HOSTEL + GOOD FREE BREAKFAST + PERFECT LOCATION.... Thanks a lot... we don't pretend more...

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
10th Jun 2014

It was a really nice, very clean hostel. I would stay there again.

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.1
9th Jun 2014

It is really what it says, a party hostel. The bar downstairs was really nice and it made it easier to meet other travelers. The doors had no locks and the only way to charge your electronics was in the bar, but other than that I would recommend it. The location was great, near everything.

A&O Hamburg Hauptbahnhof, Hamburg, Germany
8th Jun 2014

Very clean and fresh, almost didn't feel like a hostel. It was a bit loud with the windows open as it is just next to the train station, but with them closed it was perfect. I just stayed there for one night and for that it was perfect, I would stay there again.