Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 21

Awesome hostel. Staff are friendly and helpful. Hostel offers nightly dinners and pub crawls. If you are in Barcelona, you absolutely must stay at this hostel or any other of the Sant Jordi chains (this one is the newest and apparently nicest of the five though).

Smart Russell Square

I traveled in Europe for three weeks and this was by far the worst hostel I stayed in. Most hostel staff could barely speak English and were thus not helpful, the hostel provided almost no complimentary services like WiFi, breakfast, etc (which was free everywhere else I stayed), there was construction, and the rooms were unsatisfactory. Bottom line, if you are going to London, do not stay at this hostel

Hi. Thanks for your comments. Clearly there was a serious communication breakdown. Just so you know for next time; breakfast is free and served between 07:30 and 09:30 in the common room, which is where you will also find the free wi-fi.We apologise for the disruption caused by our renovations but they will be over soon. Thanks again.