Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 24

The hostel has a good value for money for London. A simple but well prepared breakfast. The showers in the basement were not working properly (the temperature kept varying all time). The lockers inside the rooms were a bit small: with good lenght and width but low height, it was not possible to put my bag inside. I found reallly practical the individual curtains and lamps in the beds.

Thank you for your review. We are aware of water temperature problem and are currently working on it. The locker provided are for valuables only so they are not supposed to fit in a full bag. We do however rent bigger lockers for £1 per day which are bigger. Regards, Palmers Lodge Hillspring

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

One of the best hostel I have ever been. The staff was excellent (thank Vinicius for the tips!). The location is perfect (in the middle of temple bar). The atmosphere was excellent; made a lot of friends there!

Sleep Easy Hostel

Verona, Italy

My stay at Sleep Easy Hostel was good. One problem we had was corcerned to the check-in hours. It opens only after 13h. We planned 1 day to visit Verona, so we arrived early to have enough time to visit the city, due to this we had to walk in the city with our luggage until we could do the check-in. I really liked the check-out system (you just have to put your key in a box): fast and practical.

Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The location of the hostel is perfect, near almost all the touristic points. However there is no elevator, there was one bathroom for 10 people and it was inside the room (no privacy) and the bed sheet and pillow seemed for me not very clean. The staff were very kind and helpful.

Sophie's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

A bit far from the train station if you are planning to go walking. The bathrooms seemed very clean.

Citystay Mitte

Berlin, Germany

The wifi works only in the lobby.