Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

A M A Z I N G, nothing wrong with it and everything right about it. Great social place but not too loud and in an excellent location.

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Absolutely amazing, nothing less

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Great hostel to stay at in Liverpool. The staff was so fun and when they were off duty even hung out with us in the common room a lot. Definitely recommend!

That's because you're awesome and we love you! Thanks for the review! We hope you can come and hang out with us again sometime :D

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Great place for your money. It should be noted that this is not a party hostel and has a lot of families staying here - great place though.

Correct! You will find on Hostelworld and our own website that Hatters on Newton Street is our party hostel, while Hilton is designed for people who prefer to get their head down! However, you can always pay a visit to either of them, no matter which one you're staying at - they're just around the corner from each other :)

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Pretty much everything about this hostel was amazing - there's a pool, a giant bar/restaurant, a huge courtyard and some other things as well. Unfortunately the size is this place's slight downfall - if you are travelling alone and are not very forward with meeting people, you might not enjoy it here bc everyone usually already have come with there own group and it's so big it can be hard meeting some people.

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

Hands down one of the best hostels I have stayed in throughout all of Europe. I especially loved their common room where I met so many people even while traveling alone, some of whom I am still friends with today. 100% recommend.

Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Not really a complaint but it is a bit of a walk to anything you might like to see in the city so just keep that in mind. Still a great hostel though

Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

I would completely recommend this place. I met tons of people while staying here since they have an excellent lounge area. The atmosphere is fantastic and the staff even took us out to a club later in the evening.

• 30th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

The hostel is decent and gets the job done but is nothing special. The bathrooms were not super clean and the amount of beds in a room kinda squished everyone together. It was kind of expensive, but so is Zurich so it was kinda expected.

• 26th May 2014