• England, Male, 18-24
15th Jun 2014

Excellent staff. The day I arrived they had a party with food so we could meet the local guides. I don't think they were employed but were there to improve their English and meet new people. This is an excellent idea! I hope more hostels use this idea! The hostel was getting a little old needing some maintenance. The showers I used on the top floor had a hard time staying hot. Apart from that, this hostel is excellent and ideally placed for anyone visiting the city.

• England, Male, 18-24
12th Jun 2014

Close to the station (15minute walk) but far from the main downtown (20-25minute walk) Hiroshima. Situated next to the main east-west tramlines so easy access that way. The staff had a local knowledge and had visited most of the nearby eateries and bars within 10mins of the hostel. For major tourist spots they even had little route cards to tell you what transport to get and where! The hostel was very busy whilst I was there and could meet and talk with many of the guests in the common area.