Nelson Beach Hostel

Nelson, New Zealand

Great stay with Colin in his hostel. Good facilities and comfy place/home to hang out for a while. Colins' service; drop you at the bus station and helps you as much as he can is great!!! Would stay again

Patagonia House

Punta Arenas, Chile

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Clean, spacy hostel with good breakfast and a great staff. Would definately return!

Hostel Casa Verde Santa Ana

Santa Ana, El Salvador

Carlos' hostel is probably the best one I ever stayed in. He is a great host, other staff is super friendly and the place has a great vibe, great facilities and is spotlessly clean. Two kitchens with all facilities, patio, roofterrace and a pool....what else can I say. A deserved 100% satisfaction.

Washington DC House

Washington DC, USA

Stayed for second time and would def return a third! Great place, great staff

The Only Backpacker's Inn

Toronto, Canada

Perfect!!! Absolutely in my top 3 of hostels i stayed in!. Nice location close to Subway, clean and excellent facilities and great bar with variety of beer and separate café with good coffee and lunch. The breakfast is 5 stars quality; a freshly baked waffle with cream and fresh fruits!! Delicious. The only thing in the only is the fact that the rooms are quiet small for 6 persons and u cant open a window..........but its a minor thing!

Washington DC House

Washington DC, USA

Had a great time downtown. There are surely things to improve while the building need some maintenance but the staff is great and the atmosphere is pretty laid back. Nice area on walkable distance of the mall.

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

Enjoyed my stay in Q4. Clean. Airconditioned and spacious 4 bed dorm with own bathroom. Very friendly and helpfull staff. Will stay there again. They are honest about noise from the subwaytrains which runs frequently close to the hostel. Personally it didnt bother me at all and they provide ear pluggs.

On behalf of all of us here at Q4 we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive for excellent customer service and look forward to having you again. Thank you for choosing us!! Diana Gomez-Romero Q4 Management