Galway City Hostel & Bar, Galway, Ireland
16th Jul 2014

We had a great 2 night stay in Galway. This hostel is very new and very clean. It has a perfect location directly across from the bus station for an easy commute. They have excellent staff working and provide a fantastic breakfast for free. I would highly recommend this for anyone passing through.

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
10th Jul 2014

As a mid twenties female, I would not recommend this hostel unless you are in the city with the intention of partying. It was extremely hot, noisy, and not always the cleanest. Staff we friendly but not overly helpful.

Shelter City, Amsterdam, Netherlands
9th Jul 2014

I had a great one night stay at shelter city. It's an excellent place to stay if you aren't in town just to party. I found everyone very polite and respectful. They have an awesome breakfast that is included in the price. I would recommend, especially of you are trekking solo and want a nice place to stay .