Location Croatia, Gender Male, Age 23

Trip'n'Hostel, Tirana, Albania
6th Aug 2014

I enoyed my time so much at this place that it was hard to leave. I've met a bunch of people there and it was really chilled out. This is the best hostel I've been to so far.

Sunny Side Up Hostel, Saranda, Albania
31st Jul 2014

Great location, Gabriel and his gf were really helpful and so did three girls working there. Enjoyed the breakfast and the view. Very chilled atmosphere with great people from all over the world.

Berat Backpackers Hostel, Berat, Albania
29th Jul 2014

I had a great time at this place and I've met a lot of other travellers there. Scotty was super chilled and it was really easy to get along with all people at this place. Definitely the best choice for staying in Berat

Hostel Albania, Tirana, Albania
28th Jul 2014

This is a good hostel but at the time I was there, most of the guests were quite uninterested in any kind of conversation and hanging out plus there was a huge group of boy scouts which were quite loud in the morning. Everything else was totally cool and fine.