Hi 5 Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Seriously the best hostel I have stayed at in Europe so far - and I have been travelling for 3 months and been to nearly 20 cities. The staff were amazing, so nice and inclusive, every night and day there were activities they had organised - I had a great time here, and seriously recommend it if you are looking for a good party hostel in Budapest.

• 29th Jun 2014

Hostel Ruthensteiner

Vienna, Austria

Great hostel, the atmosphere was amazing most nights - staff were extremely helpful, were always there to help us out with our questions. Would definitely stay again.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Kangaroo-Stop

Dresden, Germany

Great Hostel, in particular the staff were extremely helpful. They also have free lollies at the reception which went down a treat. Would definitely stay again.

• 15th Jun 2014

Comebackpackers

Berlin, Germany

I really enjoyed my stay at Comebackpackers - the staff are really nice, especially the bald dude who works the night shifts! The atmosphere is awesome, and the hostel is kept very clean. If I HAD to point out negatives, it would be that you are not allowed to bring your own alcohol in to the hostel, which was a bit annoying seeing as we were on a budget, but overall, an awesome hostel. Would definitely stay here again.

• 9th Jun 2014

Great hostel, the staff are legends, with a really chilled out atmosphere. Would definitely stay here again.

• 6th Jun 2014

Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

You get what you pay for with the hostel - whilst the staff were friendly and helpful, there was little space in the rooms and there was only one bathroom for a whole floor. However, the wifi was awesome but the breakfast is just not a breakfast - they only provide a loaf of bread and jam/peanut butter. Would probably look somewhere else if I went back to Amsterdam.

• 3rd Jun 2014