New Road Guest House

Bangkok, Thailand

Average, slightly overpriced hostel/guesthouse in Thailand, but the staff did me a huge favor by holding a pair of boots I had left there for over a month while I was in Cambodia. For that reason I won't stay anywhere else, despite the lack of security in the dorms and the falling quality of the breakfasts!

Lovely Jubbly Place

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Nice hostel in the heart of PP. Spent about two weeks total here while making plans for onward travel and it was great. There isn't a hot tub as I think they claim, and the staff tries to pressure you into buying food/drinks at the affiliated bar and restaurant, but the place is $2/night and they're great, so don't hold it against them. I will return to PP and I will stay at Lovely Jubbly!

Lovely Jubbly Place

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Nice hostel situated in the center of Phnom Penh. Somewhat industrial, but the staff and price more than make up for it.

New Road Guest House

Bangkok, Thailand

Great little hostel in Bangkok. I arrived very late and even left my trekking boots behind, but in regards to both they were extremely accommodating. The breakfast buffet, if a little pricey, was delicious and a great start to the day.

Thank you for your nice review and detailed description of our accommodations and facilities We are thankful to hear such comments from your respective point of view about our Guesthouse location, food, internet and service It will be our pleasure should you wish to consider New Road Guesthouse for your next stay and we will be glad to be on contact with you for your forthcoming stay arrangements

Marrakech, Morocco

What a wonderful hostel! I'm finishing a 5 week trip in Morocco and Rouge was consistently the best place I stayed. The facilities are stellar, the staff is extremely accommodating, and the location, although initially a little difficult to find, is perfect for visits to Djemma el Fnaa and the souks. It's not the cheapest option in Marrakech, but it is the best! As a solo backpacker on a budget I'd say it's definitely worth the little extra to stay here.

Amour d' Auberge

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

The location is nice near Bab Rcif, but compared to similarly priced hostels in Morocco I was disappointed with the atmosphere - too conservative and quiet for my taste as a solo backpacker. The breakfast was good and the staff helpful, but overall it felt a little cold and unwelcoming. I've been in Morocco about 5 weeks and this was among my least favorite hostels, but your experience may well vary.

Green Milk Hostel

Essaouira, Morocco

Green Mulk is my home away from home in Morocco. I originally booked two nights, but a week later I was still there due to the kindness and hospitality if Abdul, the manager, and the great location. If you're looking for a chilled out place to stay in one of Morocco's nicest villages look no further.

Marrakech, Morocco

Great hostel with a great location in Marrakech. Excellent staff and overall a great value for money - I wouldnt stay anywhere else in Marrakech!