• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Lovely Jubbly Villa, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
3rd Jul 2015

So much to say for Lovely Jubbly. These niggas keep tight and serve strong drinks. My spot in Phnom Penh if their branch down on St 19 isn't sold out (that branch is a little cheaper and generally closer to the action)

Bliss Villa, Siem Reap, Cambodia
24th Jun 2015

Bliss Villa treated me right. A/C was nice and cold and the rooms were spotless. The restaurant nearby had an excellent hamburger and was a good price. Pool, free tea & coffee, and information on the area were all great! I'm planning to return later in the ninth with my family.

New Road Guest House, Bangkok, Thailand
7.4
15th Sep 2014

Average, slightly overpriced hostel/guesthouse in Thailand, but the staff did me a huge favor by holding a pair of boots I had left there for over a month while I was in Cambodia. For that reason I won't stay anywhere else, despite the lack of security in the dorms and the falling quality of the breakfasts!

Lovely Jubbly Place, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
6th Sep 2014

Nice hostel in the heart of PP. Spent about two weeks total here while making plans for onward travel and it was great. There isn't a hot tub as I think they claim, and the staff tries to pressure you into buying food/drinks at the affiliated bar and restaurant, but the place is $2/night and they're great, so don't hold it against them. I will return to PP and I will stay at Lovely Jubbly!

The Mad Monkey Kampot, Kampot, Cambodia
7.7
3rd Sep 2014

Nice, clean hostel not far from the action in Kampot. Will arrange busses and have info on tours to see the sights nearby.

Lovely Jubbly Place, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
1st Sep 2014

Nice hostel situated in the center of Phnom Penh. Somewhat industrial, but the staff and price more than make up for it.

New Road Guest House, Bangkok, Thailand
25th Aug 2014

Great little hostel in Bangkok. I arrived very late and even left my trekking boots behind, but in regards to both they were extremely accommodating. The breakfast buffet, if a little pricey, was delicious and a great start to the day.

Thank you for your nice review and detailed description of our accommodations and facilities We are thankful to hear such comments from your respective point of view about our Guesthouse location, food, internet and service It will be our pleasure should you wish to consider New Road Guesthouse for your next stay and we will be glad to be on contact with you for your forthcoming stay arrangements

Golden Gobi, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
22nd Aug 2014

Wish I would've found this place sooner. Nice atmosphere and opportunities to meet other travelers. Good breakfast, nice location. I'd come back.

7th Aug 2014

What a wonderful hostel! I'm finishing a 5 week trip in Morocco and Rouge was consistently the best place I stayed. The facilities are stellar, the staff is extremely accommodating, and the location, although initially a little difficult to find, is perfect for visits to Djemma el Fnaa and the souks. It's not the cheapest option in Marrakech, but it is the best! As a solo backpacker on a budget I'd say it's definitely worth the little extra to stay here.

Amour d' Auberge, Marrakech, Morocco
4.6
5th Aug 2014

4th Aug 2014

Funky Fes, Fez, Morocco
6.3
1st Aug 2014

The location is nice near Bab Rcif, but compared to similarly priced hostels in Morocco I was disappointed with the atmosphere - too conservative and quiet for my taste as a solo backpacker. The breakfast was good and the staff helpful, but overall it felt a little cold and unwelcoming. I've been in Morocco about 5 weeks and this was among my least favorite hostels, but your experience may well vary.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
Aline Hostel, Chefchaouen, Morocco
29th Jul 2014

Nice place to stay in Chaouen. Nice rooftop terrace and tasteful dorms with a good kitchen. A bit of a walk from the action downtown, but a fine location overall.

Green Milk Hostel, Essaouira, Morocco
15th Jul 2014

Green Mulk is my home away from home in Morocco. I originally booked two nights, but a week later I was still there due to the kindness and hospitality if Abdul, the manager, and the great location. If you're looking for a chilled out place to stay in one of Morocco's nicest villages look no further.

Hostel Cloud Nine, Essaouira, Morocco
4.3
13th Jul 2014

Alright hostel but I had a tiff with the owner over friends visiting. Unpleasant guy, but an alright hostel. Well worth spending a few more euro at Rouge or one of the nicer spots in town.

10th Jul 2014

Great hostel with a great location in Marrakech. Excellent staff and overall a great value for money - I wouldnt stay anywhere else in Marrakech!

Equity Point Madrid, Madrid, Spain
9th Jul 2014

Nice place. My roommates were VERY friendly. One was hitting on me and the other had a hookup in the bathroom around 1 am. Fun place!