Location Argentina, Gender Female, Age 24

Durty Nellys Inn, Amsterdam, Netherlands
17th Jul 2017

I loved my stay at Durty Nelly's Inn! Perfect location, friendly and helpful staff, comfy beds and a really good atmosphere. As a solo traveller, I would deffo recommend this hostel as the perfect place to meet people and make friends. Hope to see you again soon guys, thank you for everything!

Thanks for your review. We have an awesome Irish bar attached which guests can use as a common area – a great place to meet new people and make new friends. Guests can also get hostel discounts on food and drink too!

The Yellow, Rome, Italy
7th Jul 2017

Excellent location, friendly and helpful staff, comfy beds and an amazing atmosphere! The only thing, Wi-Fi wasn't working in my room which was on the other side of the reception and there was no light in the shower. Apart from that, had a great time! Thank you and hopefully I'll see you again soon!

Ciao Magali ! Thank you so much for taking your time to review your stay with us ! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! And Hope to see you back! Ernesta

1st Jul 2016

Great location, just one block from the train station and metro, comfy beds and excellent breakfast. The only issue during my staying were the bathrooms, the ladies shower were out of service during my whole stay, and, nothing wrong about using the male bathroom but they were very very dirty. The cleanness in the room wasn't that good as well. Apart from that, excellent hostel and I would deffo recommend it!

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for the time spent to review us, we appreciate. Sorry for the cleanness, our house keeping use to clean each floors several time per day. You feedback help us to improve our customer service. We hope to see you again at St Christopher's Inn Gare du Nord.

Barnacles Temple Bar House, Dublin, Ireland
27th Jun 2016

Best hostel in Europe! Perfect location, good breakfast, rooms and beds were very comfy and the most friendly and helpful staff ever! Already missing Bernacles, I hope I can come back soon!

Refugio Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
10th Jul 2014

Refugio hostel is great, good location, only 2 blocks from Metro Station, very good Staff! They will make you feel at home and give you the best tips on what to do in Rio! The tours have a good price as well. They serve an amazing breakfast. I would recommend this hostel to everyone!

Freedom Hostel - MG, Ouro Preto, Brazil
7th Jun 2014

The best hostel experience I've ever had. The hostel is a very short (up) the main square where you find whatever you need and mama and papa ( the owners) will make you feel at home! Thank you so much for everything! The tips to what to do in the city, taking care of me and of course, the best cachaça tour ever! will come back for sure!