Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
16th Jun 2014

Awesome place to stay! I've stayed here 2 separate times already.The staff were very friendly and super helpful. Very clean. The area outside isn't too attractive but I felt safe enough as a female walking around at night. There were a lot of cops patrolling around. If you don't feel like walking out of the hostel for whatever reason, there's a full bar in the main area and it's reasonably priced. Great atmosphere too! Lots of really open and friendly ppl, good chance of meeting traveling buds.

5.7
14th Jun 2014

Only stay here as a last resort!!! It's an inconvenience to have their reception 20 mins away (on foot with 2 big luggages). Elevator was broken when I stayed here for 2 nights and they don't seem to work on it. When I got there, there's a girl in my bed! There's a guy that works there and when I told him the situation, he said verbatim, "I don't feel like dealing w/ this bullshit right now!" What?! Breakfast is basically non-existent. The quality of the ppl I was there w/, also not he best :/

Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
13th Jun 2014

Great location. Only 2 blocks from St Pancras station. No elevator and the rooms I think go up to the 4th floor. Note: wifi only at the common areas, so none in your room. If you're a light sleeper, make sure you have ear plugs. The windows are old school so you'll def hear all the noise outside. Since the location is smack dab in a busy city center, it's pretty noisy. The building is old as well, so you'll hear the people above you and the people walking the stairs outside. Nice staff though.

Abigails Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
11th Jun 2014

Nice location. Staff were pretty helpful and nice. The lockers are at the common area and you have to pay for either 6 hrs or 24 hrs (from what I can remember). They come in 2 sizes, big and small. Small one for 6 hrs costs €1.50. When I was there, there weren't always available ones for rent.

Pensión Kaixo, San Sebastian, Spain
9th Jun 2014

I stayed in the one private since the price was reasonable in comparison to other cities I've stayed in and it was nice having your own room for a change. Not too far from the train station, probably 10-15 mins walk. The check in is at the restaurant downstairs. Super clean. The 2 staff I encountered were very helpful and nice. Laundry is €5/wash. I planned on doing laundry here but didn't quite work out since only hang drying was available and it rained on the day I planned on. Great location!

Hostel One Sants, Barcelona, Spain
8th Jun 2014

Super awesome place to stay! The staff members were very helpful and friendly. It's a very welcoming hostel overall.

Papa Germano, Rome, Italy