Hostel Absteige

Leipzig, Germany

This is more of an apartment than a hostel. No staff members, just one man that is never really around. No kitchen or common room or washing facilities. I definitely wouldn't recommend staying there as a solo traveller! Good location so if you have a group it would be okay.

Hostel GoodMo

Budapest, Hungary

Great hostel! Everything was perfect during our stay, cannot fault it.

Yolo Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Very cute, intimate hostel with all the basics. I only stayed 1 night so it was exactly what I wanted.

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

I only stayed here one night but from what I can judge it's a pretty average hostel. Not the greatest location although the city centre is still walking distance. There were no lockers in the rooms, wifi very rarely worked, the staff weren't very helpful and the overall atmosphere was pretty dull. It was a good place to stay for 1 night because it is located close to the train station with a nice breakfast included but I wouldn't want to stay there any longer.

This hostel had a great location and good atmosphere. The breakfast was very average but besides that I would definitely recommend staying here!

Be Sound Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Great location which is essential when staying in Barcelona! I only stayed for one night but from what I experienced it was great value for money and had good facilities.

Urbany Hostel BCN GO!

Barcelona, Spain

Went out of their way to transfer me to the other Urbany Hostel in Barcelona! Didn't end up staying but great customer service

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

Great hostel! Located close to the main train station and walking distance to the main city and big attractions. The common room is huge with a great vibe. All you can eat dinner for 5 euro which was good value for money. Only downside was that the shower leaked all over the floor but all in all an awesome hostel that I would definitely recommend!

M&J Hostel

Rome, Italy

My stay here was okay. Good location right near the main train station. The staff were relatively helpful, although the general atmosphere was pretty average. The stairs weren't too bad, being on the top floor would have made things a lot worse though. The wifi didn't work in the rooms so you have to sit downstairs in the reception/common area to use the internet but there is limited seating. All in all not the best hostel but also not the worst!

Hostel Manuela

Split, Croatia

More of an apartment than a hostel. Its basically just you and four other travellers in a room with an ensuite and small kitchen. Good location and facilities. Theres a lock on the door into the room but no lockers in the room! Great place to stay if you're travelling with a group of friends but not so good if you want to meet other travellers.

I loved my stay here!! Really helpful staff that can organise tours etc. Great location, option of pub crawls with Alex who is a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend for young travellers.

The Wild Fig Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

I only stayed for one night but from what I can judge it is a good hostel. Helpful staff, close to the bus station and supermarket. Not a very good common room for meeting other travellers but besides that I enjoyed my stay!