Milan Friend's Hostel, Milan, Italy
5.1
27th Jul 2014

What a sad way to end your trip.. The owner was reaaally crancky and did not speak english, which was too bad, since he couldn't find my reservation.. I don't know if they ever clean anything, the shower was disgusting, the rooms were quite nasty as well. After a lot of nice hostels, it was just such a shame to end here..

Sleep Easy Hostel, Verona, Italy
8.0
26th Jul 2014

The rooms were nice and spacious, clean as well, I had some really nice roomies here, so that obviously made things better, but I have no real complaints whatsoever about this one!

Siena Hostel, Siena, Italy
23rd Jul 2014

Great hostel! It was quite the walk, 30 minutes starting at the railway station, but there were busses you could take as well, which I didn't since I was trying to spend as little money as possible on transportation. The atmosphere was great, it was nice and clean, and, breakfast was included, really nice:)

Hostel 5 Terre, Cinque Terre, Italy
7.4
19th Jul 2014

The location of this hostel really made up for its flaws. Located in the most beautiful cities of Cinque Terre, with a spectacular view from the hall, so that was really nice. The staff was okay, they were nice, but nothing special. They seemed to be really proud the showers were for free, but they weren't quite clean, unfortunately. The WiFi didn't work for me..

Abbey Hostel, Genoa, Italy
18th Jul 2014

I really regret staying here for just one night. The staff was really nice, and their english was actually quite impressive! They walked you to your room, helped you with your luggage, brought you your towels etc. The service was really great, the rooms were light and spacious, the hygienic facilities were clean, the location was perfect, just a few minutes from the railway station and just a few minutes from everything Genova had to offer:)

Hello Marseille Hostel, Marseille, France
17th Jul 2014

I really liked this one, the staff was incredibly friendly, the atmosphere was great, the showers/toilet were nice and clean, as was the bedroom, which was also quite spacious. It was definitely one of the best hostels I stayed at!

Hostel Blue Planet, Paris, France
5.1
16th Jul 2014

I started my trip here, so I was really hoping my other hostels wouldn't be as bad as this one. The staff was crancky, the bedroom was really small and my bed felt like it was about to collapse, the toilet looked like it hadn't been cleaned in decades and because of this, I didn't even dare to look at the showers..