Gringo's Rincon Hostel

Sucre, Bolivia

Positives: great value, large dorms, big terrace to relax on, well-stocked kitchen, central location and VERY clean Negatives: no lockers (although I didn't have any problems with my belongings) Note the owner is on the eccentric side...

• 12th Jul 2014

Jodanga Backpackers Hostel

Santa Cruz, Bolivia

On the whole a good hostel, but too many rules for me to recommend it. For example, you cannot bring in your own alcohol and the cheapest available at the bar is not that cheap. Staff were helpful and friendly and the eggs for breakfast were good. Overpriced for Bolivia.

• 5th Jul 2014

Hostel e Pousada Tirol

Jericoacoara, Brazil

AWESOME HOSTEL. BEST IN BRAZIL. I booked for 5 nights and stayed for 11. Gaucho, I will be back!!

• 20th Jun 2014

Hostel & Pousada Casa Coco Verde

Jericoacoara, Brazil

Did not enjoy my time at this hostel. The manager was unfriendly verging on rude, the volunteers were lovely though. Fairly central location although hard to find and poorly signposted. There are much better options in Jeri for a cheaper price. Would not recommend.

• 19th Jun 2014

This customer stayed one night in our girls dormitory and we are sorry that we didn't manage to reach her expectations that one night. We beg our guests to complain about their discomfort asap while still staying here because all we wish is to make our guests feel comfortable and homey to create a nice hostel vibe. Distance: Our hostel is in the centre, but a more quiet street, 5 min.walking distance from the main noisy road and from the main beach. Budget: Please compare prices on hostelworld

Bahia Prime Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

More like a hotel than a hostel. DonĀ“t stay here if you want to hang out with fellow backpackers.

• 15th Jun 2014

Duda Hostel

• 12th Jun 2014

Hostel Cobreu

Salvador, Brazil

Average hostel. No real atmosphere though and would benefit from more informed staff.

• 9th Jun 2014