HI Boston

Boston, USA

Great hostel with excellent facilities. A little $$ but you get a little extra treatment than most hostels.

Montreal Central

Montreal, Canada

This is a great hostel! Truly such great value for money. You almost make your money back just on the free breakfast alone! Staff were fantastic and always helpful no matter what language you speak. Facilities are top notch as well. Not much vibe but it was slow season and there wasn't many people there. Totally recommend!

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

Too many people living there, not enough 'travellers'. The atmosphere was all about getting jobs and their was a lot of stress there too (probably associated with all the job seekers!).

Though we do tend to have people stay longer throughout the winter, we do still have many travellers coming through on a daily basis! Should you return we hope you`ll try one of our daily events, such as wine and cheese and free dinner night, where new and old guests alike can meet!

The Philadelphia House

Philadelphia, USA

Great hostel chain! Staff are really friendly, the facilities are great and the location is ideal. I would recommend.

Washington DC House

Washington DC, USA

This Hostel was fantastic! Staff were exceptional and made it a fun place to hang out. Common area is really cool and the hostel has all the facilities you would need! Shout out to Jeremy and Caroline on staff-they were great. Give them a pay rise.

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

I liked it so much I didn't want to leave!! In fact, I haven't. I now work there :)

Clink78

An ok hostel. It is too big, simply too many people here - and the vibe isn't that great. A top deck tour meeting point so good for those doing that.

Hello, thank you for your time leaving us a review. Clink78 is a big and busy hostel with a lively bar and awesome common areas. We are all different and have different likes/dislikes, if you felt that Clink78 is too big for you I would really recommend Clink261 - our little sister, for your next stay in London. Clink261 is smaller, quieter and more personal if that's what you're looking for :) Enjoy your travels! Indra

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Great location! Very secure. Friendly staff too.

Hehe, yay! glad you enjoyed your time here. I figure security is paramount, especially for travelers, so it's good to know we're hitting the nail on the head in that respects. I think all we're missing is a cosy fireplace and a homely old granny to bake some fresh pies, (but that's just my opinion).

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Amazing! I was greeted with the warmest welcome I think I've ever had and the staff seemed genuinely interested in listening to my travel plans. Location is perfect and the facilities are great! Excellent hostel!!

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Can't say enough about this hostel. Such a great place! The pub crawls and free walking tours are a must. Get here!!

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

Good all round Hostel but don't expect too much. Great bar! Showers were virtually unusable and a lot of the promotional signs around the hostel were not accurate (staff were sometimes narky when you asked about them too!), but despite this it is an enjoyable place to stay. Good for meeting people (including locals) in the bar!