Clink78

An ok hostel. It is too big, simply too many people here - and the vibe isn't that great. A top deck tour meeting point so good for those doing that.

• 7th Aug 2014

Hello, thank you for your time leaving us a review. Clink78 is a big and busy hostel with a lively bar and awesome common areas. We are all different and have different likes/dislikes, if you felt that Clink78 is too big for you I would really recommend Clink261 - our little sister, for your next stay in London. Clink261 is smaller, quieter and more personal if that's what you're looking for :) Enjoy your travels! Indra

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Great location! Very secure. Friendly staff too.

• 5th Aug 2014

Hehe, yay! glad you enjoyed your time here. I figure security is paramount, especially for travelers, so it's good to know we're hitting the nail on the head in that respects. I think all we're missing is a cosy fireplace and a homely old granny to bake some fresh pies, (but that's just my opinion).

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Amazing! I was greeted with the warmest welcome I think I've ever had and the staff seemed genuinely interested in listening to my travel plans. Location is perfect and the facilities are great! Excellent hostel!!

• 3rd Aug 2014

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Can't say enough about this hostel. Such a great place! The pub crawls and free walking tours are a must. Get here!!

• 31st Jul 2014

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

Good all round Hostel but don't expect too much. Great bar! Showers were virtually unusable and a lot of the promotional signs around the hostel were not accurate (staff were sometimes narky when you asked about them too!), but despite this it is an enjoyable place to stay. Good for meeting people (including locals) in the bar!

• 28th Jul 2014