San Marco Dreams

Venice, Italy

This property is great. The location is probably the best thing about it. A lot of Venice hotels or hostels are billed as being in Venice when really they are in Mestre, which is not walking distance. But S.M. Dreams is 5 mins from San Marco. Plus it's an apartment, so you have kitchen access. Our stay was clean, calm, convenient, and great value. Can't recommend highly enough!

Dar Dadicilef

Chefchaouen, Morocco

Loved, loved, loved this place! Very easy to find if you know where you're going, a bit hard if you don't, as none of the taxi drivers had heard of it. The atmosphere is perfect, beautifully maintained, the rooms are spotless -- recommend getting the private bathroom (we didnt, but its much nicer than shared). Delicious breakfast prepared in morning, very sweet young men working on staff, and a quiet, safe location. Plus just beautiful!!!

Dar El Yasmine

Fez, Morocco

Great location, very easy to find. They sent someone to pick us up at the Bou Jloud gate just in case! The room was lovely, was excited to not see any bunk beds for once! Our adjoining bathroom was clean and the entire place was hospitable. Beautiful roof terrace with a nice breeze in summer and free breakfast!

Riad Massin

Marrakech, Morocco

I love riad massine. I have stayed there twice, and both times were relaxing and of course the Riad itself is beautiful. The staff are kind and the environment is lovely. Delicious breakfast, wonderfully outfitted room with adjoining bathroom, everything was spotlessly clean and great. The only downside to Riad Massin is the location. It's quite far from Jamaa al-Fna. But I always sacrifice so I can stay there because I love it so!

Atlantic Hostel

Essaouira, Morocco

Easy to find and good value plus nice people! The hot water was sparse but no complaints overall.