St Christopher's Oasis

It was great staying in a much quieter hostel at the end of my trip. The only issue was that there was only one outlet in our room of 8 people and it was awkwardly placed behind someone's bed.

Hostel Uppelink

Gent, Belgium

The included breakfast was really great. The staff was also very helpful in helping me figure out where to catch the megabus. I wish I had stayed longer than one night.

It was tough only having access to the wifi in the main building, but the bathrooms were really great. It is located outside of the touristy part of Bruges which was a huge plus for me.

Brxxl 5 City Centre Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

While close to the city center it didn't feel like the safest neighborhood. There also wasn't a lot of mingling in the lobby area.

SLO Living Hostel

Lyon, France

The hostel was lovely. I loved the decor and the whole vibe of the place. The only thing that could be better were the bathrooms, but it's only 2 months old, so the they're doing pretty well.

Chicag' Hostel Toulon

Toulon, France

The vibe was great, but the directions to the hostel could've been a bit better. There was a lot of really cool artwork everywhere.

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

The lockers had shelves that were only big enough to hold small items. Overall everything was really clean, but I found a live cockroach in the reception bathroom the morning I left.

The Hostel Genoa

Genoa, Italy

Hostel Lodi

Rome, Italy

It was too far out of the center of Rome, so I felt safer taking taxis than the night buses when coming home late which really added up.

Fattoria del Bassetto

Florence, Italy

It was such a beautiful and relaxing place. Definitely a must stay if you want to get out if the city and into Tuscany.

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

It was close to the train station which was a plus, but they don't give you room keys...

I think I was originally supposed to be in a larger dorm room, but ended up in a tiny three person one where I couldn't meet anyone. The fridge is also not in the "kitchen"area, so you have to ask them to put stuff in there for you.

Duermevela Hostel