• Wales, Female, 31-40
BlackSheep Hostel & Bar, Budapest, Hungary
9th Aug 2014

I'm sorry, I just rated almost everything as 'good" because I didn't stay there in the end - I got to Budapest so late I just went straight to the festival. The staff were very friendly and helpful in their emails with me though, and the prices seemed very fair, which was why I didn't mind losing my deposit.

• Wales, Female, 31-40
Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
10th Jul 2014

The only annoying thing is the times for the kitchen being closed for cleaning (although I'm glad the do clean it!). Minor thing though, and more than compensated by the (mostly) cheery and helpful staff, the fresh and airy rooms and the extras - free sauna, large common areas in the basement, table-tennis table etc etc. Location is also ideal - just off the centre, quiet enough to chill out a bit, but an easy tipsy stumble from the city centre.