Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

I was looking for a place to connect with other 20 something backpackers, see Seville quickly and easily, participate in activities (the flamenco was amazing), with a basic and safe setup for a good price...that's what I got! Met great people, perfect location, I would definitely return!

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

Great experience - lots of 20 something backpackers from around the world. Yes it's tricky to find the first time but it's in a great location for experiencing the medina and the staff was helpful and friendly. Nice terrace, they post transportation schedules, and offer excursions.

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Beyond my expectations even after reading so many reviews before booking! It's ideal for 20-something travelers meeting people from all over the world. It is a challenge to find it for the first time - go to equity point's actual website - see the map and picture of the u turn orange archway, and you can find it your first try like I did (not many ppl in the square at 8 am). they have a pool! It feels like a hotel! What a stay! Definitely would come back without hesitation! Cheers