• USA, Female, 18-24
Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
18th Jun 2014

Booked w/ Keystone because of its location -- super easy to find and very close to Kings Cross station. The staff was also very friendly and made sure that all of my questions were answered. Going to your room is kind of a maze, you're walking down hallways and up stairs! The restrooms/showers were clean whenever I used them, which is always nice. But beware -- keep your things locked up at all times! I had one of my things stolen during my stay...

• USA, Female, 18-24
Hostel Van Gogh, Amsterdam, Netherlands
15th Jun 2014

This was probably my favorite hostel to stay at during my time in Europe! Super clean facilities, comfy beds, big bathroom, plenty of outlets (w/ a full length mirror), free lockers, and quiet! Not only that, it's located in the museum district and is close to the main bus lines too.