Hostel Manga Rosa

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

We stayed here for a couple nights to go and see the falls and had areally enjoyed it. It was low season so the place was quiet, but it looked as though you could have a lot of fun there when its full, great outdoor area and bar and really cool and helpful staff. Very easy and cheap to get the local bus (ask driver to say when you get to manga rosa) to the brazillian side of the falls which we thought were amazing! Take your waterproof for when you walk out onto the devils throat!

• 4th Aug 2014

Adventure Hostel Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

Nice place, good location. Was very goods value for money during flip festival.

• 29th Jul 2014

Studio Beach Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

For the easy going traveller its absolutely fine, has a bit of a quirky feel which we liked. Good breakfast and really good location. At our time of booking it was cheapest on the island which was why we booked it.

• 25th Jul 2014

Green Haven Hostel

Ubatuba, Brazil

Great hostel! Right on the beach with good facilities! :) Vinny and his team who work there are awsome and really know how to make you feel at home. Always helpful and willing to give you info about where to go and what to do. Its a really cool place to chill and hang out in the hostel, or If you wana go out and party I'm sure the guys are happy to show you the best places to go too! Would reccomend to anyone, thanks Vinny and hope to see you again soon.

• 11th Jun 2014

Paraty Beach Hostel

Paraty, Brazil

Great hostel, really cool chill out area, good breakfast and 10 seconds from the beach! If I was to suggest any improvements all I can think is an upgrade on the internet if at all possible, didn't always work so checking emails difficult at times, not a major issue though and certainly wouldn't stop me returning to this really nice hostel. (Which I will be in 6 or 7 weeks I liked it that much!)

• 6th Jun 2014