• Russia, Female, 18-24
Lisetonga Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5th Aug 2014

I loved this hostel and consider it to be one of the best stays I've had throughout all the years that I have been traveling. The staff is super helpful and very friendly and caring and create a great welcoming atmosphere right off the bat, the location is very close to the beach and the whole atmosphere is very comfortable and makes you feel right at home.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2014

Great location, that is really main thing I look for when hosteling. Rooms were normal, pretty comfy bed, normal bathroom in the room, really nice that there are lockers in the rooms that you can use w out any extra fees. If you need a towel you can ask for it as well at the reception. Great friendly staff and modern design, plus great wi- fi throughout.