Bassetto Guesthouse, Florence, Italy
26th Sep 2014

I loved this place! After coming from Florence, I felt myself relax instantly as soon as I boarded off the train. I savoured its peacefulness, remoteness (it's probably only about 20 mins walk...leasurely from the town centre), simpleness, security, and it's surroundings. I could've just stayed at the compound everyday, just lazying around because that's what the ambience was! Be free! Stop and breathe and just be still! I love it!!!

HI Munich-Park, Munich, Germany
8.0
12th Sep 2014

The place is huge! It's a place for all type of travellers. Family, solo and couples! It's has what I needed. Security, cleanliness and friendly staff. It's close to the metro so access into the city centre is easy! The weather was unpleasant as it rained most of the time, but it gives me a reason to return! 😊

Thanks for stay and review, we will ask for more sun for your return!

9th Sep 2014

I loved this place as it had what I needed! Cleanliness, security, decent facilities and fantastic staff! It's close enough to all the great sights including the schonbrunn palace! Very close to metro and if you are a fan of shopping, Mariahilfer Strasse is just a few minutes away!! There's a fantastic sandwich place on Mariahilfer Strasse called Duran. I loved this place!I've never seen such pretty sandwiches and if your not into sandwiches, (which I'm not!), you're gonna love this place!

Tresor Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
2nd Sep 2014

I loved Tresor Hostel because it's modern, it has interesting writings on the walls that are comical, secured, amazing facilities even though the common room was downstairs, it was peaceful, and there were other rooms you could go into if you wanted to meet people in the hostel, reasonably priced, amazing staff and extremely clean, which is important to me! Also, the locals are very friendly which is very heartwarming!this place was recommended by a kind, local barista nearby!!i love Ljubljana

Perak Pero, Dubrovnik, Croatia
30th Aug 2014

I quite loved staying here! I think the place has a nice ambience if you are there for relaxation, peace and contemplation. I wished I could've stayed longer as there is a beautiful space for gathering together or enjoy an outdoor dinner by a pretty garden. There is a terrace on the roof where the view of the city and the ocean is incredible! You can just stay up there all night! The accommodation is tricky to find and there are hundreds of steps to climb. But it's worth it!

Nona's Guesthouse, Korcula, Croatia
29th Aug 2014

I had a very lovely room. It had a magnificent ocean view and the ocean was just a door step away from my place. It's central to everything such as shops and restaurants and port terminals. I would've liked to stay an extra night as I only had time to stay for one. It's really a paradise! The only thing I would've liked more was if there was unlimited access to the kitchen as it can only be used in the morning.

Dink's Place Hostel, Hvar, Croatia
26th Aug 2014

What's not to love about this place? It's located in one of the most idyllic beaches on the planet, it is so peaceful and relaxing, it's central, extremely clean, very safe and reasonably priced! But most importantly, their staff are so friendly and helpful which I really loved!! I felt at home!!I give it 110%!!!...😊

23rd Aug 2014

I loved this place because it's homey!! It's so is central, reasonably priced, clean, safe, peaceful and it's owner is so friendly!! I felt that she cared about her tenants and that she's happy to help you out! 😊

A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof, Dresden, Germany
10th Aug 2014

Loved the place! Loved the room! Loved my dorm mates! It's so central!!

28th Jul 2014

The room was small for 4 people and The bathroom sink was clogged. But apart from that, my stay there was very pleasant. I absolutely loved the staff. They were very helpful with my requests and my bed was comfy. There was aircon so that helped ease with the hotness and stuffiness of the room. I shared the room with 3 other girls who were strangers to me but they we're very friendly and tidy so that enhanced my stay even more. It has easy access to famous sights as it's very close to trains.

Saint James Backpackers, London, England
16th Jul 2014

I love it! I was in a 4-bed dorm that was clean and spacious enough! Bathroom is nice and cleans and staff were very friendly! Location is close to everything! It's a very nice area! Will come back again!!