365 Inn

Beijing, China

LOVED 365 INN!! Last hostel before going home and definitely the best of the lot, the dorms were great (especially with the superior en-suite, after sharing communal showers for so long it was a luxury), and the beer was so CHEAP!! Really fab location, but hard to find since taxis can't drive down the street, but other than that it was well worth the money :)

• 2nd Jul 2014

The dorms were a tad on the small side compared to others I stayed in, but the overall vibe was great. Main reception staff were fantastic and had wonderful English, however the cafe staff were a bit rude: I was really interested in the give books take a book idea (I'd brought a pretty bad book with me and wanted a new one) and the girl in the cafe just didn't give a flying banana about it, ended up doing it myself. Bar downstairs is fantastic, bit noisy at night though.

• 30th Jun 2014

Great place to stay in Shanghai, although not in the centre of the city itself it was really close to the subway so everything was in easy reach (and the subway is really cheap, much better than getting taxis). Fantastic atmosphere and the bar cocktails were amazing, definitely would recommend before a night out. Beware of little kitten that has a habit of trying to eat you, but other than that devil I will definitely be back! Also dorms were the best I stayed in in China.

• 28th Jun 2014