Reviews: LittleCurlyOne

• LittleCurlyOne
  • Ukraine, Female, 25-30
St Christopher's Camden, London, England
22nd Jun 2014

For bar crawls and night life - amazing location. Hostel itself has a priority on pub first place, then you realize there's a reception somewhere at the bar :) Shower is crazy too - either too cold or too hot, no way to control. Rooms are great though, free WiFi, breakfast nice. I'd totally recommend this place - you'll have fun in Camden for sure!

Well Hello, I'm glad you enjoyed our hostel, and also the pub crawl. We'll be looking into the showers and fixing them a.s.a.p. :) We hope to see you again. St Christopher's Camden.

• LittleCurlyOne
  • Ukraine, Female, 25-30
Astor Victoria, London, England
19th Jun 2014

Location is fantastic - near Victoria station (huge nod for all connections) and for a walking distance to London Eye, Big Ben, TATE, everything along Themes embarkment. Hostel staff is amazing: very helpful and cheerful! Free WiFi, coffee and tea anytime is always a nice surprise. Although I felt as dorms are too tiny, to be hones, and shower cock was giving me a hard time (even though I'm not a weak tiny girl), but staff is always there for you 100%.