Scream House

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

A pretty basic hostel but it had a good atmosphere. The bar downstairs was fun.

The hostel was pretty standard. There was a good bar downstairs.

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

The hostel was really clean and had an amazing rooftop terrace. But it was a 45 minute walk to Sorrento and the beach nearby was a bit average.

The hostel was really cool and had a great vibe. The location was pretty good too. The wifi was a little slow though.

Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Mama Milka made this the best hostel ever. She's amazingly hospitable and lovely and made me feel right at home. My airline lost my bags and she gave me her daughter's clothes to wear. One of the most generous and wonderful people. The other staff were super friendly and helpful as well.

Hostel Meteora

Kalambaka, Greece

This place is a bit far from Meteora and is a bit annoying. You'd be much better of staying in Kalambaka.

Heraklio Youth Hostel

Heraklion, Greece

Fira backpackers place

Santorini, Greece

I LOVED IT HERE. Couldn't have been happier.

Far Out Camping

Ios, Greece

The beach and pool are amazing. But it is way to hot during peak season to stay in the cheap 2 bed dorms. They're tents with wooden doors. It's like sleeping in a sweaty dog kennel. I would have gone with something more expensive if I'd known it would be that bad.

Cosmopolit Hotel

Athens, Greece

Hi 5 Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Staff were amazing. Particularly Henry and Rob.

Mikolajska 5

Krakow, Poland

This place was great. Really nice room and great facilities. The only thing that was a bit annoying is that the reception is in a different building.

The hostel was in a super awesome location and the staff were helpful and friendly. And the showers were really nice which is rare. The only slight criticism is that the wifi was a little dodgy. I've recommended the hostel to everyone I know going to Krakow.

Sokolska Youth Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The girls dorm had flooded when I arrived so I ended up in a small room with only two others. So it was really quiet and the common room virtually never had anyone in it. But the facilities are nice.

Amstel House Hostel

Berlin, Germany

It was about 40 minutes on the subway into Mitte (the main part of town) and it was a bit annoying that the wifi only worked in the common area. But the bar was good and there was a good social vibe.

Dear guest, thanks for your comment. We actually try to support our guest for the best connection to all parts of the city. Well we are located in the former west centre of Berlin. To get to Mitte by public transport should be much more quicker. We donĀ“t offer WiFi in the rooms because we think it is much more nicer to have our guests in our lobby or bar area to check e-mails to underline the hostel spirit. To check e-mails or book hostels in other cities our WiFi downstairs should be adequate

Ace Inn Shinjuku