Old Town Hostel, Dubrovnik, Croatia
3rd Oct 2014

Red Nest Hostel Valencia, Valencia, Spain
7.7
6th Aug 2014

One of my least favourite hostels I've stayed in unfortunately. They organise a lot of dinners, walking tours and pub crawls which were all really great, but the rooms are outrageously hot - no aircon overnight and those vinyl mattress covers = I woke up drenched with sweat. One staff member (I don't remember her name but she has dreadlocks!) was completely lovely and was great to chat to, however I found the other two women were very blase and didn't care about my stay.

Hello! Thank you for putting a comment on hostelworld! We are sorry about the hot, now we have new ac's installed to make the rooms cooler :) We are also sorry you felt disappointed with some of our staff. Hope to see you again and be able to prove you, that everyone of our staff does its best to give as much attention as posible to all of our birdies (as you can red in the other comments :) ) Best regards, Red Nest Staff

Bath Backpackers, Bath, England
6.9
23rd Jun 2014

Kipps Hostel Canterbury, Canterbury, England
21st Jun 2014

Kipps is by far the best hostel I've stayed at, in the UK and in Europe. Staff were outstanding, and lots of little extras really made my stay so much better, such as a clean towel each day and a free BBQ dinner one night. Beautiful garden, lots of space to chill in the hostel, not too far to walk into the center of town.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your lovely comment. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at Kipps and hope to see you in the future. Kind regards, Kipps Staff

Dover Backpackers, Dover, England
6.3
19th Jun 2014

Definitely just a very basic hostel - frequent hostel-ers will know what I mean. Nothing exceptional, but a bed, toilet and shower, and a kitchen as well, what more do you really need? I wouldn't stay more than a night or two.

The King's Arms Hostel, Brighton, England
15th Jun 2014

Had a great time at the King's Arms. Good location, with the beach and the lanes easy to get to. Staff were good and pub atmosphere downstairs was good. A bit noisy at night but to be expected. Plenty of showers, basic breakfast for £2.