Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 24

The Hostel is a bit out of center, but there is a free Shuttle service every 30mins/pick up service when you call them from the station, which was very call them. Breakfast is very basic but enough to start the day and there is a very nice common room. The internetstation was very nice, too.

• 9th Aug 2014

The Only Backpacker's Inn

Toronto, Canada

As their system's not that good, I had to change the rooms 3 times. Otherwise it's very homely with bathrooms, kitchen, livingroom. Breakfast is good, the pancakes were great and I looved the coffee! It's in a quite area, but the subway's not far and the staff was so kind when I got stuck due to the sundaytimetable for the metro. Also they got livemusic every now and then. So make party or bring your earplugs!

• 20th Jul 2014

The beaver's great and the common room, too. It took me a week to realize that there's a tv room as well. People seem all very relaxed but the staff's a bit 'cold' sometimes. I'd still come back for sure! Was one of my best weeks.

• 13th Jul 2014

Miyanoura Portside Youth Hostel

Kagoshima Yakushima Island, Japan

I liked the hostel although it was a bit expensive IMHO. I loved the hot tube, perfect after all the rain and hiking. The common room was very comfortable, too. Providing food and drinks is was a good idea. All in all I really liked this place and I would stay there again if I'd come back.

• 21st Jun 2014

Green Guest House

Kagoshima, Japan

The location is easy to reach and close to the ferries. There were a bit too much beds in the rooms (female dorm), so as a non asian person, I had a bit difficulties to climb in my bed although I didn't even have the upper bed.. Otherwise everything was ok. Stuff was friendly but very unflexible, I wanted to move a night but couldn't, I had to cancel it, lose my money and book a new one.

• 19th Jun 2014

Location is very good, it's a 10 minutes walk from Hiroshimastation and it also should be around 10-15mins for the nightlife (afaik just a few bars etc.) Also, everything touristic lies withing walking distance. The staff was very friendly and the facilities very good. There was a kitchen, tv, different games, books, etc., so you can't get bored so easily. The only not so good thing is that there is only one shower and toilet each floor, but it somehow worked.

• 17th Jun 2014