Hostel Suites Palermo

• 25th Jul 2014

Planet Montevideo Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

Ficamos num prédio ao lado do prédio do hostel. Isso não fazia o menor sentido, pois nos excluia do convívio com os demais mochileiros. Além disso, tinhamos que subir incontáveis lances de escada e ficávamos num andar sozinho, sem outras pessoas. Isso dava muito medo a noite. Recomendo ficar em outro hostel, que parece bem melhor: Willy's fog.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Reina Madre Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Way too many stairs, but overall it was good.

• 21st Jul 2014

Dominica Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

We were totaly surprised by how bad we felt in the hostel. 1) Security. Theres an opened door at the back of the hostel that allows anyone to just come in. 2) Staff were the worst ever. They resisted to help us, telling us to google for stuff. They did not socialize with no one but themselves or girls (I wonder why). The cooker was the exception. Plus they tried to overcharge us when we were checking out. 4) Kitchen always full of dirty dishes. 5) We couldnt bring wine from outside.

• 15th Jul 2014

Hostel Lao

Mendoza, Argentina

I think that Hostel Lao is a good choice. It provides you the chance to meet a lot of backpackers. The atmosphere is perfect: cozy, welcoming and friendly. I would recommend better chairs for the dinning table and some proper glasses for drinking wine, after all this is Mendoza!

Glad you enjoyed your stay. We used to have wine glasses but they get broken so quickly we just couldn`t afford to keep replacing them. And our dinning room chairs are old school, but cool! Safe Travels.

Hostel Suites Palermo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I loved the hostel, especialy the staff, who were very friendly. The bedroom was cleaned everyday, with a confy bed and nice heater. The bathroom was not that good, with a tiny space for showering. The kitchen seemed clean and well structured. My biggest problem was with poor interaction between guests. People should socialize more and the staff could help in this taks.

• 8th Jul 2014