Schanzenstern Altona GmbH

Hamburg, Germany

Not super close to the town center, but we were comfortable staying here. The wifi isn't great, and the breakfast seemed expensive for a hostel. Everything worked and we have few complaints!

Rembrandt Park House

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This is not really hostel, more of an apartment with many guests. Me and my 4 cousins got the entire downstairs to ourselves, which was awesome! The whole place was spacious and so comfortable, and Dirk heavily stocked the fridge and shelves with TONS of breakfast food. We never went hungry. Cheap bike rental shop around the corner (10 euro per day) and a cute square with a supermarket and eateries. We loved our stay here!

The "Wal-Mart" of hostels: this place is huge and offers so much! We had fun in their bar, and the vibe makes it really easy to meet international friends! It is only 2 blocks from the Crimee metro station, which will take you to all of Paris's hotspot. The free breakfast wasn't special, but that is expected of any hostel.

HooOoooO, Thanks a lot for your review. At the begining when I started to read your review and I saw "the Wal Mart of hostel" first I laugh then I thaugh you will not be happy of your stay but then I understand why you compared it to wall mart. So a big Merci. Cheers, Manon St Chris Paris.

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Unfortunately, we were only visiting for one night (on a Sunday) so didn't get to enjoy the pub crawl or homemade meal, but the world cup final was a blast to watch with the fellow hostel inhabitants! The vibe is great and peaceful, just perfect for Seville! The staff is friendly and even has your name written on their welcome board in the lobby, making you feel special and welcome!