MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

This is a good hostel, good size rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff, good bar, the breakfast is over priced though. The location is a bit far from the town centre a good 20 minute walk. This is the newest of the group/chain and I feel they have made 'cutbacks' on the design/layout of the dorms especially in the bathroom/toilet areas. The shower in my dorm was broken, I reported it as soon as I checked in but nothing was done because it was a weekend. Overall I would stay there again.

Dear guest, we are really sorry for what happened with the shower. Unfortunately the maintenance is not working on weekends, you were a little bit unlucky. We hope this didn't cause too much trouble on you! We hope to see you back soon in Brussels. Kind regards

Generator Berlin Mitte

Berlin, Germany

Very good location, tram/metro in the same road, but you can walk it's about 15 minutes to town . Great security, big rooms, lockers that pull out under the beds big enough for a small case. Great bar and music, cafe style food. The staff were excellent, so helpful, breakfast was good but you had to pay. I would definitely recommend this hostel, its also for families and there are separate toilets/showers for disabled people.

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to write. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and Berlin. Safe travels and #Genlove.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Really great, good size rooms, good showers, excellent wifi, one of the few places where it reaches everywhere. Breakfast has good range of things for €3.90. Lots of activities and easy to reach from the train station, almost across the road, but down a side street, so no noise, washing machines cleaned the best so far. Staff very helpful. Would recommend and definitely stay again.

Great place to stay, rooms are big, beds comfortable, great bar/reception/lounge area, staff very helpful/friendly. Only one negative well not really a negative, it was not really close to everything.

Hey guys, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon, your MEININGER Team

Hostel Miles

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel is so close to everything, tram outside the door, 6 steps into Wenceslas square, spotless clean big rooms, loads of showers/toilets. What more can I say apart from the excellent wifi for a change, great.

Avenue Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Wow what can I say, new hostel, everything working, air conditioning, wifi in rooms, amazing breakfast normsl cereal stuff plus eggs, cucumber, radish, tomatoes, fresh fruits, lovely comfortable beds, spacious rooms, grest showers and very helpful staff. Location could not be better out the door into the crowds, everything around you, bar's, restaurants shops, metro. Can't say enough, just come and see for yourself, I stayed longer here than any of the previous 24 hostels.

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

The hostel was very clean, the rooms big, the staff very friendly and helpful, only one negative, the beds cheeked every time you turned over. Good location, easy walking distance to main centre. Nice terrace to sit in the shade. Would recommend a d stay again.

Antique Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

I would definitely recommend this hostel, its got the most toilets/showers per ratio of people. The rooms are big, the beds comfortable, there is a roof terrace to chill out they also have BBQ and movie nights. Location is really great. Very modern kitchen comfortable . Amazing helpful staff. I felt like I didn't want to leave.

Green Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

This hostel is in the best location, right on the main boulevard. There is a bar called Green Bar on the boulevard where you can get 15% discount on everything if you stay at the hostel. The manager Joanna was really good, nothing was too much trouble for her, she was very helpful. The hostel was spotless, one of the cleanest I've been to. I would definitely recommend this hostel, I would go back again.

Hostel44

Sofia, Bulgaria

The hostel good, everything is new, I think I was the firdt to stay in the female dorm as the other beds were not made up and I could see everything was new. Lovely modern new again kitchen. I only stayed one night because there was so mamy stairs which is alright for most people but I have arthritis and cannot climb up too mamy steps. Only one negative which is the same st modt hostels, internet access poor.

Rooms Nena

Split, Croatia

The accommodation was very good, we were given an apartment with a garden and washing machine. This was very good as we are travelling around Europe for 6 months and need to do washing from time to time.

Red Dwarf Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The hostel was clean, the owner very helpful, beautiful views, but the location was not easy to get to.

exactly! all you said is correct. location is in description. also, please check on google map to be sure about location; ca. 1.2km from old town, not far from harbour and central bus station

Hostel Bella Capri

Naples, Italy

Very clean and comfortable. Nothing to look at from the outside, so shouldn't judge.

Fattoria del Bassetto

Florence, Italy

I would definitely recommend this place, I stayed an extra 2 days. A good base to visit Pisa, Sienna and Florence. There is wine tasting and a italian cookery classes, swimming pool and more.

The Hostel Genoa

Genoa, Italy

The rooms were a good size, bathroom very good and clean. The staff had loads of knowledge about the city and places to eat. The breakfast each day was good and the staff served it. Very easy to get to from the train station.

It was a great place to stay. The staff were excellent, so helpful and friendly, the information/maps sheet was full of things to see and do. I stayed an extra 2 days to see/do everything. The facilities were also very good. They have an excellent mini bus service up amd down the hill.

Dear guest, thank you for your stay and for your feedback. We are very happy to see that our guests appreciate all services that we provide. We understand that for travelers who come to Nice for the first time is quite hard to get to know and explore all places. This is why we have our own map explainer who gives some ideas on what to do while you stay with us at the Villa. We hope that everything is going all right with you and wish you all the best with further travels. Your Villa Team

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

The staff were very helpful, the hostel is in 2 hslves, one side has many stairs and I could not climb them so, they found me a place on the other side which was flat. The facilities are good, nice breakfast, plenty of space to relax, rooms very clean and showers.

Friendly Auberge

Toulouse, France

It is a new venture for the owner and she has done amazing things. The hostel has been completely refurbished, the rooms are good hotel standard. There's still one or two little things to finish which she's getting done as I write this. The staff were very friendly and helpful, restaurant lovely. Definitely recommend this hostel.

Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

The hostel is in a good location, the staff very helpful, security very high, rooms spacious and clean only thing that let it down was the small shower area.

Hello! Thank you for your comment! We want to send you a lot of greetings from Red Nest!