The location next to the lake was very lovely. In the application form you could chose a girls-room - for travelling alone this was a good reason not to stay in a single room, so thanks for this opportunity. The staff was very friendly and helped me a lot. Also they offering some nice day-trips for the travellers - maybe it would be nice to apply for them by e-mail some days before the stay so that you can plan your stay better.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Hi, Thank you for your review.We are so glad you can enjoyed your stay in Guilin This Old Place. Wish you have a nice trip. Guilin This Old Place

TS Guesthouse

Wuhan, China

The staff could hardly speak a word in English but they were very attempt to help me however they could (e.g. with a translator programm online). But it was more or less impossible for them to give me some handy tipps about what to see in Wuhan. The hostel furthermore was very nice and was furnished so lovely.

• 29th Jun 2014

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Under all Hostels and Hotels I've been in China and Hongkong this was the best one. The atmosphere was great, the staff was very friendly and helped me with everything (e.g.: transleted me some words for booking a train), they had computers and a cheap access to the internet. I would love to sit on their rooftop-garden with my cocktail in the sun, but in the rain this was still a beautiful place. The food was tasty and therefor reasonable, the cocktails were perfect. I really enjoyed the stay !

• 28th Jun 2014

Thank you for giving us a high praise, we felt honored and appreciated, thank you so much. As what you said, we are happy. And what we should do is our responsibility and we would like to help all the guests to solve the problems they meet and introduce the places of interests, that will be easy for you to go somewhere you like and be relaxed. From now on, we will try our best to be better and make hantanginn like a sweet home for you. Welcome to come here next time.