City Central is a great stay. They have both self-service washers and dryers, which is somewhat hard to find in my search of hostels. Wifi is poor in the lobby but it forces you to hang out with other guests at the bar area! There is an odor in the bathrooms, I would recommend to the hostel to put air fresheners in the halls and individual rooms. Overall pretty good stay, very close to hongqiao and worth the money.

Kelly's Courtyard

Beijing, China

Kelly's Courtyard is serene and classy. Perfect place to stay to get away from reality and enjoy peace and quiet. The atmosphere is definitely this hostel's main asset. They even offer to help with tours to the Great Wall with your own private driver. It's a little bit more pricier but is worth the money when you are traveling in a small group. The location however is very hard to find. Don't worry, when you call the hostel, they are more than happy to talk to the taxi driver.

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Thank you Wada for everything! I enjoyed my stay at wada and it left me feeling bittersweet leaving at such a short notice. I will definitely come back in the future!