The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

the location is perfect and the buffet breakfast is nice but the refilling rate of food is a little bit too slow. Also, there's only wifi in the lobby and the basement which cause some inconvenience.

• 30th May 2015

Hostel Postel

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

The staff is really helpful! The room is so cozy. What can you ask for with this amount of money?

• 20th May 2015

Hostel Prague Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

• 17th May 2015

Fest Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

The hostel owner Marcin is the most helpful and friendly staff that I've ever met! He managed to make the hostel like a cozy and warm home instead of a hostel, he tries his best to help all the guests. And we had a good time hanging out to have vegetarian burger together, I like the breakfast too. But one thing, the bathroom was not in a very good design that the privacy is not enough when you are taking a shower.

• 9th May 2015

B Movie Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The hostel is quite hard to find as there is no obvious sign or logo shown on the street which took me more than 15 minutes to look around to search for the hostel.

• 7th May 2015

Lisetonga Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Nice staff, the hostel is very beautiful, especially the shower area downstairs near to the kitchen!

• 21st Jul 2014

Green House Hostel

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

The facilities are not so good. While I was taking a shower at night, the hot water was over suddenly and I smelled a burnt taste, I felt scared and I found the electrical wires connecting the burner and the shower were exposed so it might have potential danger of fire, more maintenance is needed. Also, the toilet was not very clean and the flush didn't work sometimes. However, I think the staff are all very nice, they are eager to give us information about the tourist spots in Foz.

• 20th Jun 2014