Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

This hostel was great. Super clean. Super well furnished. Felt the most like a hotel than any hostel I stayed at. Staff were very helpful and generous. Very nice garden to chill in with great internet. Only thing not great was the location, but that didn't matter much as Termini is very close and you can still get to any attraction with some walking. I would recommend this hostel to any traveler.

• 26th Aug 2014

Ivanhoe Hostel

Rome, Italy

My stay at Ivanhoe Hostel was great. The staff were welcoming and friendly. The rooms and facilitates were well kept and the entire hostel had a great vibe along with a great price. Breakfast can be purchased for 2 euros each morning, the breakfast provided a great start to every one of my days in Rome.(the cake they provided in the morning is REALLY good) I would highly recommend Ivanhoe hostel to any traveler, the staff go above and beyond to make your stay as fun and comfortable as possible.

• 24th Aug 2014

Terrace Guesthouse Split

Split, Croatia

I will say it how it is, because what you get is not what you see on Hostelworld. It is a room in a family home. It is on a dimly lit street 20-30 min walk from the city center. There are a full 3 generations ranging from a toddler to elderly they live down the hall from you. The house and everything in it reeks of cigarette smoke masked by old lady perfume. 1 bathroom is shared by all make your shower quick cause thats the rule. No lock on your room door. Spend the extra money go elsewhere

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

This is a well run hotel/hostel. I stayed in 6 bed room which was furnished very nicely, extremely well kept, and clean. Meininger is professionally run business and it shows! It can not even be compared to some of the other grimy military cot hostels I have stayed in. It is in a excellent location with city attractions all in walking distance. I felt very safe during my two nights at Meininger, I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Brussels.

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Flying pig is a party hostel in a party city. This attracts all kinds of characters some good some bad. The hostel had accommodating staff along with a great bar and smoking room. The rooms were simple but the beds were surprisingly comfy. I would recommend the Flying Pig Uptown to anyone looking to make the most of the nightlife available in Amsterdam.

• 16th Aug 2014

Hi, thank you for your review, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Security is one of our highest priorities so we try to make it clear to any bad characters that they're not welcome here! Cheers - The Flying Pig Uptown