Flying Pig Beach Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The beach hostel has a fun vibe. Commuting into Amsterdam on the shuttle was easy, but the last one runs at 10:00, so the Amsterdam nightlife is not really an option. I had a good time here regardless!

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The facilities are pretty good and the hostel is clean. However, this is a very big hostel and large groups are always in and out. In my experience this was not good for the atmosphere. Skip the 3 euro breakfast. There's an excellent German bakery half a block down the street.

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The staff was really cool and they organized fun activities during the day and at night. The hostel is clean and has a great atmosphere. I met some cool people here. Stay here!

Mosaic House

Prague, Czech Republic

I absolutely hated the showers that would only run for 4 seconds until you have to press the button again. I also hated the lights turning off by themselves, especially in the bathrooms. The staff was not particularly friendly and I did not enjoy the atmosphere.

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Awesome hostel with a great vibe. You will rage every single night, so stay longer than you think you need to. The staff also was great about organizing things to do during the day. Highly recommend.