Funky Meridiano

Granada, Spain

There aren´t lockers and the save in my room did´t work, so I had to carry my passport and money with me all the time. The shower was inside the room and it have transparent doors, so anyone can see you naked, fortunately I was by myself. The soap dispenser was broken and taped, nothing aesthetic. Available for breakfast there was canola oil, even being at a region where good quality olive oil is produce. The staff were the best of the place.

• 8th Jan 2016

Fundalucia

Granada, Spain

The house is beautiful, comfortable, good for taking the chance to rest, think, write and read. I took a walk through the mountains full of olives having the scene of Sierra Nevada, barely snowed this year, oh climate change! Axel is helpful and spent time with me making sure I had a good time. Getting the hostel is hard, more if it Sunday or a festival day. Streets are narrow and sloping.

• 6th Jan 2016

Backpackers Al-Katre

Cordoba, Spain

El hostal es cómodo, está limpio y muy bien ubicado, tiene buenos lockers, el staff es agradable, en especial Ana y Kone, aunque podrían saber más de los lugares y actividades. El desayuno podría mejorar mucho al incluir fruta y queso, todo allí es pan. Córdoba es una ciudad muy linda, tuve una buena estancia.

• 2nd Jan 2016

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

Camping Serenissima

Venice, Italy

The staff didn't speak english, spanish or other language

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Dear guest, we're sorry about your review that we don't understand because our staff speak English, French, Spanish and German. Best regards Mirka Camping Serenissima