Funky Meridiano, Granada, Spain
4.3
8th Jan 2016

There aren´t lockers and the save in my room did´t work, so I had to carry my passport and money with me all the time. The shower was inside the room and it have transparent doors, so anyone can see you naked, fortunately I was by myself. The soap dispenser was broken and taped, nothing aesthetic. Available for breakfast there was canola oil, even being at a region where good quality olive oil is produce. The staff were the best of the place.

Fundalucia, Granada, Spain
6th Jan 2016

The house is beautiful, comfortable, good for taking the chance to rest, think, write and read. I took a walk through the mountains full of olives having the scene of Sierra Nevada, barely snowed this year, oh climate change! Axel is helpful and spent time with me making sure I had a good time. Getting the hostel is hard, more if it Sunday or a festival day. Streets are narrow and sloping.

Backpackers Al-Katre, Cordoba, Spain
2nd Jan 2016

El hostal es cómodo, está limpio y muy bien ubicado, tiene buenos lockers, el staff es agradable, en especial Ana y Kone, aunque podrían saber más de los lugares y actividades. El desayuno podría mejorar mucho al incluir fruta y queso, todo allí es pan. Córdoba es una ciudad muy linda, tuve una buena estancia.

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
Hostel Santa Monaca, Florence, Italy
6.9
22nd Jun 2014

• Mexico, Couple, 18-24
Camping Serenissima, Venice, Italy
6.9
21st Jun 2014

The staff didn't speak english, spanish or other language

Dear guest, we're sorry about your review that we don't understand because our staff speak English, French, Spanish and German. Best regards Mirka Camping Serenissima